Ridgeons Group staff celebrate milestones
FOUR employees with a Saffron Walden timber and builders merchants have been recognised for 115 years’ service to the firm.
Darrin Marsh and Michael Shepherd have all served Ridgeon Group for 25 years, while Michael Wheeler and Steven Miller have reached the 35 year milestone.
Mr Marsh and Mr Shepherd were two of seven employees to be adopted into Ridgeon Group’s ’25 Club’ at the firm’s annual dinner.
Chairman Anne Ridgeon said: “It is great to see another seven members of staff reach this milestone. Their dedication is an important element of Ridgeon’s success and the 25 Club is a perfect way of the Ridgeon family and board of directors to say thank you.
“We look forward to welcoming many more to this club over the coming years
You may also want to watch:
In recognition of their exceptional dedication, each employee was presented with a gift of their choice, ranging from a laptop to a fridge freezer. Each new club member was also presented with an enamelled lapel badge bearing the distinctive ‘25’ insignia and club tie, along with a special long service certificate.
Ridgeons has 22 branches across the East of England, including a branch in Ashdon Road, Saffron Walden.
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 3 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 6 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 7 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 8 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 9 Q&A: Former Uttlesford District Council leader Howard Rolfe
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex