Ridgeons Group staff celebrate milestones
FOUR employees with a Saffron Walden timber and builders merchants have been recognised for 115 years’ service to the firm.
Darrin Marsh and Michael Shepherd have all served Ridgeon Group for 25 years, while Michael Wheeler and Steven Miller have reached the 35 year milestone.
Mr Marsh and Mr Shepherd were two of seven employees to be adopted into Ridgeon Group’s ’25 Club’ at the firm’s annual dinner.
Chairman Anne Ridgeon said: “It is great to see another seven members of staff reach this milestone. Their dedication is an important element of Ridgeon’s success and the 25 Club is a perfect way of the Ridgeon family and board of directors to say thank you.
“We look forward to welcoming many more to this club over the coming years
You may also want to watch:
In recognition of their exceptional dedication, each employee was presented with a gift of their choice, ranging from a laptop to a fridge freezer. Each new club member was also presented with an enamelled lapel badge bearing the distinctive ‘25’ insignia and club tie, along with a special long service certificate.
Ridgeons has 22 branches across the East of England, including a branch in Ashdon Road, Saffron Walden.
- 1 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes
- 2 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 3 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
- 4 Official opening held for new air ambulance base
- 5 'Pup Idol' comes to Saffron Walden as search for Wizard of Oz pooch Toto begins
- 6 NCTJ staff raise more than £7,000 for journalism bursary
- 7 Saffron Striders hit the Cambridge Half Marathon en masse
- 8 Juniors the toast of Saffron Walden Golf Club after double championship success
- 9 There With You This Winter: Walden Mayor backs our campaign
- 10 Q&A: Elsenham WI President Moyra Jackson