Road traffic collisions in Saffron Walden area require emergency response
THE East of England Ambulance Service was called to two incidents in the Saffron Walden area on Thursday night.
The first call out, in Little Walden Road, in Saffron Walden, happened at 11.46pm following reports of a two-car road traffic collision.
A crew was dispatched to the scene, close to The Victory, to attend to a woman in her mid-20s with a suspected arm injury. She was also suffering some shock.
She was treated and stabilised, and was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital at about 12.20am.
Earlier in the evening, the service was called to Little Sampford to treat a man whose car had collided with a tree.
You may also want to watch:
The 999 call came in at 7.54pm and a rapid response vehicle, crew and local duty operations manager attended the scene on the B1051 between Thaxted and Great Sampford.
One man aged about 40 suffered minor injuries inlcuding cuts to his head, and was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital for further care.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 3 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book
- 4 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 5 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 6 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 7 County council promises arts boost for Essex
- 8 Official opening held for new air ambulance base
- 9 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes
- 10 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing