Road traffic collisions in Saffron Walden area require emergency response
THE East of England Ambulance Service was called to two incidents in the Saffron Walden area on Thursday night.
The first call out, in Little Walden Road, in Saffron Walden, happened at 11.46pm following reports of a two-car road traffic collision.
A crew was dispatched to the scene, close to The Victory, to attend to a woman in her mid-20s with a suspected arm injury. She was also suffering some shock.
She was treated and stabilised, and was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital at about 12.20am.
Earlier in the evening, the service was called to Little Sampford to treat a man whose car had collided with a tree.
You may also want to watch:
The 999 call came in at 7.54pm and a rapid response vehicle, crew and local duty operations manager attended the scene on the B1051 between Thaxted and Great Sampford.
One man aged about 40 suffered minor injuries inlcuding cuts to his head, and was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital for further care.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 3 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 4 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 5 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 6 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 7 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 8 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 9 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 10 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending