Road traffic collisions in Saffron Walden area require emergency response
THE East of England Ambulance Service was called to two incidents in the Saffron Walden area on Thursday night.
The first call out, in Little Walden Road, in Saffron Walden, happened at 11.46pm following reports of a two-car road traffic collision.
A crew was dispatched to the scene, close to The Victory, to attend to a woman in her mid-20s with a suspected arm injury. She was also suffering some shock.
She was treated and stabilised, and was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital at about 12.20am.
Earlier in the evening, the service was called to Little Sampford to treat a man whose car had collided with a tree.
You may also want to watch:
The 999 call came in at 7.54pm and a rapid response vehicle, crew and local duty operations manager attended the scene on the B1051 between Thaxted and Great Sampford.
One man aged about 40 suffered minor injuries inlcuding cuts to his head, and was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital for further care.
- 1 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 2 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 5 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 6 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 7 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 8 Stations benefit from funding
- 9 New book features illustrations of Bridge End Garden
- 10 Saffron Hall's Come Together project starts online this month