Ronan Keating and Katherine Jenkins rumoured to be headlining 2013 Audley End Picnic Concerts
- Credit: Archant
BOYZONE star Ronan Keating is rumoured to be headlining this summer’s Audley End Picnic Concerts alongside Welsh beauty Katherine Jenkins.
According to the website Ticketmaster, the Irish singer is set to take to the stage on Saturday August 10 along with Sadie and the Hotheads – a band which features Hollywood actress Elizabeth McGovern on vocals.
McGovern, who stars as Cora, Countess of Grantham, in the hit TV series Downton Abbey appears ready to swap the confines of the fictional Yorkshire country estate for the real-life grounds of Audley End.
It has already been confirmed that Saffron Walden singer-songwriter Joanna Eden will also be showcasing her hits on the Saturday night.
Classical superstar Jenkins looks to have been pencilled in to perform on Sunday August 11 – what would be the closing night of the three-part concert series.
You may also want to watch:
The Greatest 80’s Party...ever! also appears set for a return. Ticketmaster has the event scheduled to open the blockbuster spectacular on Saturday August 3, with Kim Wilde, Abc, Go West, Imagination, Cutting Crew and Sonia among the acts rumoured to be on the bill.
The full line-up is expected to be announced when tickets go on sale on Friday (March 15). More information is available from the Facebook page Audley End Concerts and on the website audleyendconcerts.co.uk
- 1 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 2 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 3 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 4 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 5 Town council backs new support club
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 8 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 9 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 10 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty