Ronan Keating and Katherine Jenkins rumoured to be headlining 2013 Audley End Picnic Concerts
- Credit: Archant
BOYZONE star Ronan Keating is rumoured to be headlining this summer’s Audley End Picnic Concerts alongside Welsh beauty Katherine Jenkins.
According to the website Ticketmaster, the Irish singer is set to take to the stage on Saturday August 10 along with Sadie and the Hotheads – a band which features Hollywood actress Elizabeth McGovern on vocals.
McGovern, who stars as Cora, Countess of Grantham, in the hit TV series Downton Abbey appears ready to swap the confines of the fictional Yorkshire country estate for the real-life grounds of Audley End.
It has already been confirmed that Saffron Walden singer-songwriter Joanna Eden will also be showcasing her hits on the Saturday night.
Classical superstar Jenkins looks to have been pencilled in to perform on Sunday August 11 – what would be the closing night of the three-part concert series.
You may also want to watch:
The Greatest 80’s Party...ever! also appears set for a return. Ticketmaster has the event scheduled to open the blockbuster spectacular on Saturday August 3, with Kim Wilde, Abc, Go West, Imagination, Cutting Crew and Sonia among the acts rumoured to be on the bill.
The full line-up is expected to be announced when tickets go on sale on Friday (March 15). More information is available from the Facebook page Audley End Concerts and on the website audleyendconcerts.co.uk
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 3 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 4 Spurs partnership with Walden clubs is a first in UK
- 5 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on July 29, 2021
- 6 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 7 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park
- 8 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 9 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 10 In pictures: Classic cars rally to celebrate the Royal British Legion at 100