Round Table signs up new partner for Saffron Walden Carnival 2011
AFTER a hugely successful fireworks night at the weekend, the Saffron Walden Round Table is now looking towards the eight-day Carnival in July.
Preparations are well underway and the Round Table has announced that Pelly’s Solicitors is the latest partner to sign up to the event.
Andrew Arnold of Pellys said: “Pellys Solicitors is excited to be supporting Saffron Walden Carnival, which is one of the biggest and best events in this community.”
Jason Thomson, past chairman of the Round Table, said: “We are really pleased to have Pellys on board as one of our partners and are planning further announcements regarding the ‘eight day weekend‘ in the coming weeks.”
The event will be running from the July 1-9, 2011, so get this booked into your diaries.
You may also want to watch:
The last carnival, in 2008, raised more than �65,000 for charities. The eight day festival of music, arts and entertainments commences with a town procession that regularly has 150 participants. Then, throughout the week, music catering for a diverse, eclectic and cosmopolitan range of tastes is performed in the town.
- 1 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 2 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 3 Spurs partnership with Walden clubs is a first in UK
- 4 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 5 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on July 29, 2021
- 6 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 7 In pictures: Classic cars rally to celebrate the Royal British Legion at 100
- 8 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 9 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays