ROYAL WEDDING: More train seats available into London to see Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding
NATIONAL Express East Anglia will be running a Saturday frequency of service on the additional Bank Holiday of Friday April 29 for passengers travelling to London for the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. More seats will be provided on train services into the capital with some trains lengthened from four to eight carriages.
No ticket restrictions will apply on the day of the Royal Wedding enabling customers to take advantage of the full range of leisure fares available including the GroupSave ticket when two adults buy Off-Peak Day Return or equivalent tickets, one or two more people can travel free. And as an extra bonus, up to four more children can travel for just �1 each when accompanying a GroupSave party. There’s also no need to book ahead with GroupSave tickets.
There are no planned Network Rail engineering works on the day of the royal wedding, so customers can enjoy an uninterrupted train journey into London.
Andrew Goodrum, National Express East Anglia’s Customer Service Director said: “With a frequent service and longer trains running on the Bank Holiday of the Royal Wedding, taking the train is the best and good value choice for anyone travelling to London for the celebrations.
“There are no planned Network Rail engineering works on the day in our area and no ticket restrictions so customers will be able to take advantage of the full range of leisure fares available.”
You may also want to watch:
Customers can obtain more details on train services and ticket offers at nationalexpresseastanglia.com
National Express would like to hear from customers with their royal wedding anecdotes. Have you been to a royal wedding? Are you planning to travel to watch William and Kate get married? If so, please contact National Express with your memories and stories at: email@example.com
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Town council welcomes Affinity Water U-turn as supplier announces surcharge
- 3 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 7 Saffron Walden Town off to winning start with victory at Sawbridgeworth
- 8 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 9 How one business is encouraging pet owners to go plastic free
- 10 WaldenTRI come together to produce a strong showing at Bedford Team Relays