Ryanair announces 18th Italian route from London Stansted to Comiso, Sicily
LOW-COST airline Ryanair has today (June 7) announced a new route from Stansted to a new airport for Ryanair in Comiso, Sicily.
Ryanair’s new Italian route will operate twice weekly on Wednesdays and Sundays from September 18.
Fares start from £31 and includes all non-optional taxes, charges and fees, so passengers who travel with carry-on luggage only and decline priority boarding service can book, check-in online and fly for this advertised price.
Ryanair’s Lisa Cashin said: “We are delighted to announce a new Italian route from London Stansted to a new airport for Ryanair in Comiso, southern Sicily.
“Ryanair now offers passengers in the Greater London area a choice of 18 Italian routes from London Stansted.
You may also want to watch:
“Passengers can book seats on our route from London Stansted to Comiso for just £31 for travel in September and October. These seats are only available until midnight Friday (June 14) and at these mad prices are sure to be snapped up fast, so we urge passengers to book them on ryanair.com before they sell out.”
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 3 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 4 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 5 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 8 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 9 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 10 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come