Ryanair announces 18th Italian route from London Stansted to Comiso, Sicily
LOW-COST airline Ryanair has today (June 7) announced a new route from Stansted to a new airport for Ryanair in Comiso, Sicily.
Ryanair’s new Italian route will operate twice weekly on Wednesdays and Sundays from September 18.
Fares start from £31 and includes all non-optional taxes, charges and fees, so passengers who travel with carry-on luggage only and decline priority boarding service can book, check-in online and fly for this advertised price.
Ryanair’s Lisa Cashin said: “We are delighted to announce a new Italian route from London Stansted to a new airport for Ryanair in Comiso, southern Sicily.
“Ryanair now offers passengers in the Greater London area a choice of 18 Italian routes from London Stansted.
You may also want to watch:
“Passengers can book seats on our route from London Stansted to Comiso for just £31 for travel in September and October. These seats are only available until midnight Friday (June 14) and at these mad prices are sure to be snapped up fast, so we urge passengers to book them on ryanair.com before they sell out.”
- 1 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 4 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 5 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 6 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 7 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 8 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 9 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 10 Thaxted Rangers boosted by Co-op donation