Ryanair announces 18th Italian route from London Stansted to Comiso, Sicily
LOW-COST airline Ryanair has today (June 7) announced a new route from Stansted to a new airport for Ryanair in Comiso, Sicily.
Ryanair’s new Italian route will operate twice weekly on Wednesdays and Sundays from September 18.
Fares start from £31 and includes all non-optional taxes, charges and fees, so passengers who travel with carry-on luggage only and decline priority boarding service can book, check-in online and fly for this advertised price.
Ryanair’s Lisa Cashin said: “We are delighted to announce a new Italian route from London Stansted to a new airport for Ryanair in Comiso, southern Sicily.
“Ryanair now offers passengers in the Greater London area a choice of 18 Italian routes from London Stansted.
You may also want to watch:
“Passengers can book seats on our route from London Stansted to Comiso for just £31 for travel in September and October. These seats are only available until midnight Friday (June 14) and at these mad prices are sure to be snapped up fast, so we urge passengers to book them on ryanair.com before they sell out.”
- 1 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 2 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 3 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 4 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 5 Q&A: Former Uttlesford District Council leader Howard Rolfe
- 6 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show