Ryanair announces eighth new Stansted route for Summer 2012
LOW cost airline Ryanair has added another destination to its Stansted network following the announcement that flights to Warsaw will launch in July. It will be the airlines’ eighth new route from Stansted for summer 2012.
Flight connections to the Polish capital will operate into the brand new Modlin Airport which opens its doors for business in July. Other new Ryanair services for the summer include the Hungarian capital, Budapest; Greek connections to Crete, Araxos Patras, Kos, direct flights to sun drenched Malta and Cyprus (Paphos); and flights to European Capital of Culture 2011, Turku in Finland.
Stansted’s airline route and marketing manager, Paul Haynes, said: “New routes always create great interest and excitement with the travelling public and we wish Ryanair every success with these fantastic new connections, which I’m certain will prove to be very popular.
“Stansted already serves more destinations across Europe than any other airport in the world and these new links are a great boost to our network.”
Ryanair’s Michelle Lowe said: “Ryanair is pleased to announce a new route from London Stansted to Warsaw Modlin Airport which will operate daily from July 16. Passengers around the region now have a choice of over 110 top Ryanair destinations from London Stansted Airport.”
You may also want to watch:
Fares from Stansted starts as low as �26.99 one-way including tax. To book your Stansted connection to the Polish capital visit ryanair.com
- 1 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 2 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 3 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 4 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 5 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 6 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 7 Revealed: Essex hospital treatment waiting time data
- 8 Firefighters rescue woman after town centre collision
- 9 Several trees cut down without permission from Saffron Walden garden
- 10 Stansted author to release second novel