Ryanair announces eighth new Stansted route for Summer 2012
LOW cost airline Ryanair has added another destination to its Stansted network following the announcement that flights to Warsaw will launch in July. It will be the airlines’ eighth new route from Stansted for summer 2012.
Flight connections to the Polish capital will operate into the brand new Modlin Airport which opens its doors for business in July. Other new Ryanair services for the summer include the Hungarian capital, Budapest; Greek connections to Crete, Araxos Patras, Kos, direct flights to sun drenched Malta and Cyprus (Paphos); and flights to European Capital of Culture 2011, Turku in Finland.
Stansted’s airline route and marketing manager, Paul Haynes, said: “New routes always create great interest and excitement with the travelling public and we wish Ryanair every success with these fantastic new connections, which I’m certain will prove to be very popular.
“Stansted already serves more destinations across Europe than any other airport in the world and these new links are a great boost to our network.”
Ryanair’s Michelle Lowe said: “Ryanair is pleased to announce a new route from London Stansted to Warsaw Modlin Airport which will operate daily from July 16. Passengers around the region now have a choice of over 110 top Ryanair destinations from London Stansted Airport.”
You may also want to watch:
Fares from Stansted starts as low as �26.99 one-way including tax. To book your Stansted connection to the Polish capital visit ryanair.com
- 1 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 2 Saffron Striders enjoy lots of choice with Great North Run the main event
- 3 Essex Austin Seven Club takes in Saffron Walden on tour
- 4 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival
- 5 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 6 Your pictures as Essex goes 'Back to School'
- 7 Saffron Walden triathletes doing themselves and their clubs proud at championships
- 8 'It feels brilliant to be back' - Aladdin announced as Cambridge Arts Theatre's full-scale Christmas pantomime
- 9 Peter Holt is appointed as the new district council chief executive
- 10 Opera superstar opens world-class season of entertainment lined up at Saffron Hall