Ryanair announces eighth new Stansted route for Summer 2012
LOW cost airline Ryanair has added another destination to its Stansted network following the announcement that flights to Warsaw will launch in July. It will be the airlines’ eighth new route from Stansted for summer 2012.
Flight connections to the Polish capital will operate into the brand new Modlin Airport which opens its doors for business in July. Other new Ryanair services for the summer include the Hungarian capital, Budapest; Greek connections to Crete, Araxos Patras, Kos, direct flights to sun drenched Malta and Cyprus (Paphos); and flights to European Capital of Culture 2011, Turku in Finland.
Stansted’s airline route and marketing manager, Paul Haynes, said: “New routes always create great interest and excitement with the travelling public and we wish Ryanair every success with these fantastic new connections, which I’m certain will prove to be very popular.
“Stansted already serves more destinations across Europe than any other airport in the world and these new links are a great boost to our network.”
Ryanair’s Michelle Lowe said: “Ryanair is pleased to announce a new route from London Stansted to Warsaw Modlin Airport which will operate daily from July 16. Passengers around the region now have a choice of over 110 top Ryanair destinations from London Stansted Airport.”
You may also want to watch:
Fares from Stansted starts as low as �26.99 one-way including tax. To book your Stansted connection to the Polish capital visit ryanair.com
- 1 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 2 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 3 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 4 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 5 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 6 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 7 Laptops, iPads and Chromebooks being sent to let children learn remotely
- 8 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 9 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 10 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire