Ryanair cancels some flights today (January 7) due to the snow
CONTINUING snowfall in the UK and Ireland has led to some Ryanair flights being cancelled today (Thursday January 7).London Gatwick airport is currently not accepting arrivals due to snow and in Northern Ireland the City of Derry airport is closed, as is
CONTINUING snowfall in the UK and Ireland has led to some Ryanair flights being cancelled today (Thursday January 7).
London Gatwick airport is currently not accepting arrivals due to snow and in Northern Ireland the City of Derry airport is closed, as is Knock airport in Ireland.
All other UK and Irish airports are open with some delays due to weather. Passengers booked to travel today are advised to present at the airport as normal.
Ryanair has sincerely apologised for any disruption to passengers as a result of the adverse weather.
You may also want to watch:
Passengers who were booked to travel on one of the cancelled flights can move to the next available flight free of charge or apply for a refund on their unused flight(s).
For more details and conditions visit the Ryanair website at www.ryanair.com
- 1 Tracking Covid at the Sanger Institute
- 2 Awards for pandemic heroes launched
- 3 Buses replace trains while train tracks are replaced
- 4 Contractors arrive for £1.25m sports facility works
- 5 Electric cars for SMT GB staff
- 6 Saffron Striders celebrate achievements in challenging season
- 7 Covid jab success in North Uttlesford
- 8 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 9 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 10 Council responds to unflattering comments
If your booking has a return flight included and you have already checked in for this flight you will NOT be able to transfer your flight to a different departure airport online.
If you wish to do this you will need to call the reservation centre on 0871 246 0000 (between 8am-7pm). Alternatively, go to the airport ticket desk and they will transfer you onto an alternative flight.
Ryanair has instructed airports that passengers affected by these flight cancellations may not be able to check-in online and therefore airport staff will reissue boarding passes at the airport free of charge.