Ryanair launches Christmas seat sale
BUDGET airline Ryanair has launched a �5 seat sale in the run up to Christmas. From midnight tonight (Monday November 30) it will release 250,000 Christmas seats for just �5 each for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in late December. These �5
BUDGET airline Ryanair has launched a �5 seat sale in the run up to Christmas.
From midnight tonight (Monday November 30) it will release 250,000 Christmas seats for just �5 each for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in late December.
These �5 'all in' fares will be available on over 500 of Ryanair's European routes but must be booked on www.ryanair.com before midnight on Thursday December 3.
The sale includes all taxes and charges so passengers who chose to avoid discretionary fees by paying with Visa Electron or MasterCard prepaid, travel with carry-on luggage only and forego priority boarding can book, check in online and fly for this advertised �5 fare.
You may also want to watch:
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Only Ryanair sells Europe's lowest fares with a no fuel surcharge guarantee.
"In addition to our lowest fares we also deliver the No1 on-time performance across over 950 routes.
- 1 Tracking Covid at the Sanger Institute
- 2 Saffron Walden constituency MP on the road map out of lockdown
- 3 Covid-19 breaches at Stansted Airport
- 4 Awards for pandemic heroes launched
- 5 Containerlift supports laughter and supply chains
- 6 Essex: Climate change top priority for residents
- 7 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
- 8 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
- 9 Cam Valley to broadcast a special Mother's Day service
- 10 Fun for virtual World Book Day 2021
"To deliver passengers with some festive cheer we now release 250,000 Christmas seats at just �5 each for travel on over 500 European destinations in late December. "These seats are sure to be snapped up fast so we urge passengers to book them on www.ryanair.com today, before they sell out.