Ryanair launches Christmas seat sale
BUDGET airline Ryanair has launched a �5 seat sale in the run up to Christmas. From midnight tonight (Monday November 30) it will release 250,000 Christmas seats for just �5 each for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in late December. These �5
BUDGET airline Ryanair has launched a �5 seat sale in the run up to Christmas.
From midnight tonight (Monday November 30) it will release 250,000 Christmas seats for just �5 each for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in late December.
These �5 'all in' fares will be available on over 500 of Ryanair's European routes but must be booked on www.ryanair.com before midnight on Thursday December 3.
The sale includes all taxes and charges so passengers who chose to avoid discretionary fees by paying with Visa Electron or MasterCard prepaid, travel with carry-on luggage only and forego priority boarding can book, check in online and fly for this advertised �5 fare.
You may also want to watch:
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Only Ryanair sells Europe's lowest fares with a no fuel surcharge guarantee.
"In addition to our lowest fares we also deliver the No1 on-time performance across over 950 routes.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 3 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 4 Essex Austin Seven Club takes in Saffron Walden on tour
- 5 Circuit star William Gilbank sets sights on professional sport
- 6 Saffron Striders enjoy lots of choice with Great North Run the main event
- 7 Saffron Walden triathletes doing themselves and their clubs proud at championships
- 8 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 9 Temporary council chief costing more than £1,000 per day
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival
"To deliver passengers with some festive cheer we now release 250,000 Christmas seats at just �5 each for travel on over 500 European destinations in late December. "These seats are sure to be snapped up fast so we urge passengers to book them on www.ryanair.com today, before they sell out.