Ryanair launches new routes from London Stansted to Morocco and Gran Canaria
LOW-COST airline, Ryanair, has welcomed the first ever passengers on a new route from Stansted Airport to Agadir, Morocco, today (Wednesday October 28). And, in a double celebration, the Irish company also ushered in another new service from the Essex hub
LOW-COST airline, Ryanair, has welcomed the first ever passengers on a new route from Stansted Airport to Agadir, Morocco, today (Wednesday October 28).
And, in a double celebration, the Irish company also ushered in another new service from the Essex hub to Gran Canaira operating on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Ryanair's Laura McCormack said: "Ryanair is delighted to welcome passengers on board our new services from London Stansted to Agadir and the Canary Islands. "Travellers can now jet off to sun-drenched Morocco and the Canary Islands to enjoy some winter sunshine at Ryanair's lowest fares.
"Agadir offers all the charm of Morocco with fantastic beaches, excellent food and breathtaking scenery while the volcanic Canary Islands have all the ingredients for a fantastic holiday from white dunes and crystal-clear waters, forests, secret bays with brilliant black sand to fantastic food and drink and lively nightlife.
You may also want to watch:
"Ryanair continues to develop great new routes so that passengers can beat the recession by flying at Ryanair's guaranteed lowest fares and no fuel surcharges to exciting destinations all over Europe.
"Ryanair will continue to grow as other airlines pull routes and reduce capacity. With passengers becoming increasingly price-sensitive, Ryanair will continue to expand so that even more passengers can take advantage of Ryanair's guaranteed lowest fares and no fuel surcharges.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 3 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book
- 4 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 5 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 6 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 7 County council promises arts boost for Essex
- 8 Official opening held for new air ambulance base
- 9 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes
- 10 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
"To celebrate the launch of these new routes, Ryanair is releasing one million free seats on selected routes for travel across our European network. Seats on the new routes from London Stansted to Morocco and the Canaries start at �33 and they can be booked at www.ryanair.com before midnight on Thursday October 29.