Ryanair offering �8 flights out of Stansted Airport
RYANAIR celebrates the official start of summer at london stansted with one million �8 seatss for sale.
Ryanair, the world’s favourite airline, today (13 April) celebrated the launch of its summer schedule for 2011 at London Stansted. Ryanair’s Stansted summer schedule offers 107 destinations, including summer sun Greek routes for the first time with low fares now available to Corfu, Rhodes and Thessaloniki.
To celebrate Ryanair released one million �8 seats for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in May & June. These “all in” low fares will be available on over 1,000 of Ryanair’s European routes but must be booked on ryanair.com before midnight Thursday April 14.
Ryanair’s �8 Seat Sale includes all taxes and charges so passengers who choose to avoid discretionary fees by paying for Ryanair’s cheapest flights with MasterCard Prepaid, travel with carry on luggage only and decline our priority boarding service can book, check-in online and fly for this advertised �8 fare on these seat sale flights.
Ryanair’s Laura McCormack said: “Ryanair is delighted to celebrate the launch of the summer season at London Stansted Airport. Top destinations for summer 2011 include the newly announced routes to Corfu, Rhodes, Thessaloniki and Rijeka in Croatia which are on sale today.
You may also want to watch:
Airline, Route and Marketing Manager at London Stansted Airport, Paul Haynes commented: “Summer is an exciting time at London Stansted, especially when new destinations join our route network. The Ryanair flight sale will be exciting news for anyone still waiting to book their summer getaway and we’d take this opportunity to wish Ryanair a very successful summer season at Stansted”.
- 1 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 2 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 3 Stop Stansted Expansion campaign group to rebrand
- 4 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 5 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 6 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 7 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 8 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 9 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 10 Town council challenges water softening decision