Ryanair offering �8 flights out of Stansted Airport
RYANAIR celebrates the official start of summer at london stansted with one million �8 seatss for sale.
Ryanair, the world’s favourite airline, today (13 April) celebrated the launch of its summer schedule for 2011 at London Stansted. Ryanair’s Stansted summer schedule offers 107 destinations, including summer sun Greek routes for the first time with low fares now available to Corfu, Rhodes and Thessaloniki.
To celebrate Ryanair released one million �8 seats for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in May & June. These “all in” low fares will be available on over 1,000 of Ryanair’s European routes but must be booked on ryanair.com before midnight Thursday April 14.
Ryanair’s �8 Seat Sale includes all taxes and charges so passengers who choose to avoid discretionary fees by paying for Ryanair’s cheapest flights with MasterCard Prepaid, travel with carry on luggage only and decline our priority boarding service can book, check-in online and fly for this advertised �8 fare on these seat sale flights.
Ryanair’s Laura McCormack said: “Ryanair is delighted to celebrate the launch of the summer season at London Stansted Airport. Top destinations for summer 2011 include the newly announced routes to Corfu, Rhodes, Thessaloniki and Rijeka in Croatia which are on sale today.
You may also want to watch:
Airline, Route and Marketing Manager at London Stansted Airport, Paul Haynes commented: “Summer is an exciting time at London Stansted, especially when new destinations join our route network. The Ryanair flight sale will be exciting news for anyone still waiting to book their summer getaway and we’d take this opportunity to wish Ryanair a very successful summer season at Stansted”.
- 1 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 2 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 3 Spurs partnership with Walden clubs is a first in UK
- 4 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 5 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on July 29, 2021
- 6 In pictures: Classic cars rally to celebrate the Royal British Legion at 100
- 7 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 8 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 9 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 10 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park