Ryanair releases one million �10 seats
STANSTED-BASED airline, Ryanair, has released one million �10-seats for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in February and March. The �10 fares will be available on more than 500 of Ryanair s European routes but must be booked on www.ryanair.com
STANSTED-BASED airline, Ryanair, has released one million �10-seats for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in February and March.
The �10 fares will be available on more than 500 of Ryanair's European routes but must be booked on www.ryanair.com before midnight on Thursday January 21.
Ryanair's �10 seat sale includes all taxes and charges so passengers who choose to avoid discretionary fees by paying with MasterCard prepaid, travel with carry on luggage only and forego priority boarding can book, check in online and fly for this advertised �10 fare.
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Only Ryanair sells Europe's lowest fares with a no fuel surcharge guarantee. In addition to our lowest fares we also deliver the number one on-time performance across over 1000 routes.
You may also want to watch:
"From midnight passengers can book our 1m �10 seats for travel on over 500 European destinations in February and March. These seats can only be booked until midnight this Thursday (21 Jan) and are sure to be snapped up fast so we urge passengers to book them on www.ryanair.com before they sell out.
- 1 Extension lead warning after fatal fire in Saffron Walden
- 2 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Saffron Walden Town through in FA Vase after dramatic ending
- 7 Gardeners behind the best-kept Saffron Walden allotments named
- 8 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 9 Team Max to hold fundraising auction for planned children's hospital
- 10 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes