Ryanair releases one million �10 seats
STANSTED-BASED airline, Ryanair, has released one million �10-seats for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in February and March. The �10 fares will be available on more than 500 of Ryanair s European routes but must be booked on www.ryanair.com
STANSTED-BASED airline, Ryanair, has released one million �10-seats for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in February and March.
The �10 fares will be available on more than 500 of Ryanair's European routes but must be booked on www.ryanair.com before midnight on Thursday January 21.
Ryanair's �10 seat sale includes all taxes and charges so passengers who choose to avoid discretionary fees by paying with MasterCard prepaid, travel with carry on luggage only and forego priority boarding can book, check in online and fly for this advertised �10 fare.
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Only Ryanair sells Europe's lowest fares with a no fuel surcharge guarantee. In addition to our lowest fares we also deliver the number one on-time performance across over 1000 routes.
You may also want to watch:
"From midnight passengers can book our 1m �10 seats for travel on over 500 European destinations in February and March. These seats can only be booked until midnight this Thursday (21 Jan) and are sure to be snapped up fast so we urge passengers to book them on www.ryanair.com before they sell out.
- 1 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 5 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 6 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 7 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 8 Surgeon wins top award for hip research
- 9 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 10 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire