Ryanair releases one million �10 seats
STANSTED-BASED airline, Ryanair, has released one million �10-seats for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in February and March. The �10 fares will be available on more than 500 of Ryanair s European routes but must be booked on www.ryanair.com
STANSTED-BASED airline, Ryanair, has released one million �10-seats for travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in February and March.
The �10 fares will be available on more than 500 of Ryanair's European routes but must be booked on www.ryanair.com before midnight on Thursday January 21.
Ryanair's �10 seat sale includes all taxes and charges so passengers who choose to avoid discretionary fees by paying with MasterCard prepaid, travel with carry on luggage only and forego priority boarding can book, check in online and fly for this advertised �10 fare.
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Only Ryanair sells Europe's lowest fares with a no fuel surcharge guarantee. In addition to our lowest fares we also deliver the number one on-time performance across over 1000 routes.
You may also want to watch:
"From midnight passengers can book our 1m �10 seats for travel on over 500 European destinations in February and March. These seats can only be booked until midnight this Thursday (21 Jan) and are sure to be snapped up fast so we urge passengers to book them on www.ryanair.com before they sell out.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 3 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 8 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 9 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
- 10 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre