Ryanair releases one million �4.99 seats to Scandinavia from London Stansted Airport
BUDGET airline Ryanair has today (Monday October 19) released one million �4.99 seats for travel up to the end of December 2009.These �4.99 fares are available on more than 500 of Ryanair s European routes including top destinations from London Stansted
BUDGET airline Ryanair has today (Monday October 19) released one million �4.99 seats for travel up to the end of December 2009.
These �4.99 fares are available on more than 500 of Ryanair's European routes including top destinations from London Stansted to Oslo Ryyge, Oslo Torp, Haugesund, Stockholm Skavsta and Billund, but must be booked on www.ryanair.com before midnight Thursday October 22.
Ryanair's �4.99 tickets include all taxes and charges so passengers who choose to avoid discretionary fees by paying with Visa Electron, travel with carry on luggage only and forego priority boarding can fly for this advertised �4.99 fare.
Ryanair's Laura McCormack said: "Why not visit Scandinavia this winter with flights from as little as �4.99 inclusive of taxes? Ryanair offers direct flights from London Stansted to a range of destinations in Scandinavia including Oslo Ryyge, Oslo Torp, Haugesund, Stockholm Skavsta and Billund.
You may also want to watch:
"Visit Sweden: Stockholm is famous for Abba, Absolut vodka and self assembly furniture! This stunning self contained city is renowned for its culture, nightlife, shopping and idyllic islands. A weekend in Stockholm will have you planning your next trip before you leave.
"Visit Norway: Oslo offers a bustling city life with easy access to outdoor activities. Fly from Stansted to Oslo Torp or the newly announced Oslo Ryyge. Or Fly to Haugesund, a young and vibrant city, situated between the cities of Bergen and Stavanger making it a great base for exploring the breathtaking fjords, Langfoss Waterfall and the Folgefonna Glacier.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 3 Cambs and Essex academy trust wins prestigious award
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 6 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 7 Circuit star William Gilbank sets sights on professional sport
- 8 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 9 'Enjoy a slice of Essex on hospitality day', says culture chief
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival
"Visit Denmark: Billund is a great family destination with Lalandia Holiday and Activity Resort offering Lalandia Aquadome, Monky Tonky Land and Legoland Park. While in Billund why not visit Odense, the birthplace of the fairy-tale writer, Hans Christian Andersen.