Ryanair's sexy cabin crew charity calendar has nearly sold out
LOW fare airline Ryanair has today (January 5) confirmed that just 500 copies of its 2010 Cabin Crew Charity Calendar remain with 10,500 copies sold worldwide so far.Ryanair s final 500 copies will increase the total raised from the 2010 edition of the c
LOW fare airline Ryanair has today (January 5) confirmed that just 500 copies of its 2010 Cabin Crew Charity Calendar remain with 10,500 copies sold worldwide so far.
Ryanair's final 500 copies will increase the total raised from the 2010 edition of the calendar to 110,000 euros - which will go directly to children's charity KIDS.
Ryanair's cabin crew calendar has raised 300,000 euros for charity since its first edition was published in 2008. The 500 remaining calendars, which feature 13 Ryanair beauties, is available from www.ryanair.com for just 10 euros.
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Ryanair's cabin crew stunners hope to raise 110,000 euros this year to help disabled children. In 2010 Ryanair will bring its guaranteed lowest fares and no fuel surcharges to over 66 million passengers who can look forward to meeting Europe's most beautiful girls onboard our aircraft.
You may also want to watch:
"Since 2008 300,000 euros has been raised for a variety of charities and we are proud that the efforts of our fantastic cabin crew will raise 110,000 euros for this year's charity once the last final 500 calendars are sold.
"With beautiful girls featured every month Ryanair' Cabin Crew Charity Calendar provides something to look forward to every month.
- 1 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 2 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 3 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 4 Delight as triathlon returns to Saffron Walden for 20th edition
- 5 Eco Market celebrates Essex's eco businesses on Great Big Green Week
- 6 Mencap 'thank you' for Dig It community allotment
- 7 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 8 New cup and pavilion are dedicated to memory of Colin Bazley
- 9 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 10 Cambridge Music Festival returns with 30th anniversary programme of concerts and online offerings