Ryanair seeks charity partner for its 2010 Cabin Crew Calendar
BUDGET airline Ryranir has this week put at least 100,000 euros up for grabs as it launched its search for its official charity partner for the 2010 edition of its famous Cabin Crew Charity Calendar.Ryanair s 2009 Cabin Crew Charity Calendar was snapped
BUDGET airline Ryranir has this week put at least 100,000 euros up for grabs as it launched its search for its official charity partner for the 2010 edition of its famous Cabin Crew Charity Calendar.
Ryanair's 2009 Cabin Crew Charity Calendar was snapped up with all 10,000 copies selling out in just eight weeks - raising 100,000 euros for the Dublin Simon Community.
Ryanair said it hoped its 2010 calendar will be even more successful and can raise even more money for a worthy charity.
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Ryanair will once again raise much needed funds for charity. Last year's Cabin Crew Charity Calendar was a phenomenal success with all 10,000 copies snapped up within weeks of the launch, raising 100,000 euros for the Dublin Simon Community. Charities can now tell us why they deserve to be chosen as our partner for the 2010 Ryanair Cabin Crew Charity Calendar."
You may also want to watch:
Registered charities can apply to become the official partner of the 2010 Ryanair Cabin Crew Charity Calendar partner by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday September 25.
Charities should provide a brief background/history of the charity and its work, plus what the 100,000 euros, proceeds of the 2010 Charity Calendar, will be specifically used for. Also suggestions on how the 2010 Cabin Crew Charity Calendar can be the best yet.
- 1 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 2 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 3 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 4 Great Anglia named train operator of the year
- 5 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 6 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 7 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 8 District council urged to cancel investment
- 9 St Clare Hospice 10k run set to take place this April
- 10 Covid jab success in North Uttlesford