Ryanair seeks charity partner for its 2010 Cabin Crew Calendar
BUDGET airline Ryranir has this week put at least 100,000 euros up for grabs as it launched its search for its official charity partner for the 2010 edition of its famous Cabin Crew Charity Calendar.Ryanair s 2009 Cabin Crew Charity Calendar was snapped
BUDGET airline Ryranir has this week put at least 100,000 euros up for grabs as it launched its search for its official charity partner for the 2010 edition of its famous Cabin Crew Charity Calendar.
Ryanair's 2009 Cabin Crew Charity Calendar was snapped up with all 10,000 copies selling out in just eight weeks - raising 100,000 euros for the Dublin Simon Community.
Ryanair said it hoped its 2010 calendar will be even more successful and can raise even more money for a worthy charity.
Ryanair's Stephen McNamara said: "Ryanair will once again raise much needed funds for charity. Last year's Cabin Crew Charity Calendar was a phenomenal success with all 10,000 copies snapped up within weeks of the launch, raising 100,000 euros for the Dublin Simon Community. Charities can now tell us why they deserve to be chosen as our partner for the 2010 Ryanair Cabin Crew Charity Calendar."
You may also want to watch:
Registered charities can apply to become the official partner of the 2010 Ryanair Cabin Crew Charity Calendar partner by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday September 25.
Charities should provide a brief background/history of the charity and its work, plus what the 100,000 euros, proceeds of the 2010 Charity Calendar, will be specifically used for. Also suggestions on how the 2010 Cabin Crew Charity Calendar can be the best yet.
- 1 Outdoor spaces help Uttlesford reclaim some normality
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 4 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 5 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 6 Robin Hood pantomime to celebrate Harlow Playhouse's 50th birthday this Christmas
- 7 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 8 Saffron Walden book giveaway on The Lorax's 50th birthday
- 9 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 10 Audley End apple festival is this weekend