Saffron Insurance opens major second office in Saffron Walden
SAFFRON Insurance over the last few years has grown from strength to strength and is investing in further premises in Saffron Walden.
The companye ‘hub’ opened its doors in the middle of August and is now the home to over 35 of Saffron Insurance staff.
The team is a mixture of staff from Saffron Insurance offices in east Anglia, the head office in Saffron Walden and seven new starters all recruited locally. The new team is currently going through a six-week training programme as they start their careers in the world of insurance.
The High Street office has a new training suite where all new starters will be trained, and Saffron is also encouraging staff to further their education with chartered insurance exams and financial services NVQ’s.
The new office based just off Gold Street has been completely refurbished with the support of local businesses. Landmark Interiors Ltd based in Newport handled the project management, which took the premises back to a shell.
You may also want to watch:
The refurbishments took only 10 weeks to create a high-tech working environment.
David Beswick, managing director, said: “I’m really pleased with the finished premises, it was very important to me that we created a positive working environment.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 3 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 6 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 7 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 8 Victorian Horses and riders wow at Audley End event
- 9 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 10 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
“It’s been fantastic to move some of our teams together, the claims team have moved from Royston and our high value, renewal and sales teams from across the road at our High Street office. The vibe in the new office is ofhigh energy, productivity and fun.”
The High Street office will still be open for customers to purchase their insurance or make enquires, and they would be more than happy to show any of their customers the new offices.