Saffron Insurance opens major second office in Saffron Walden
SAFFRON Insurance over the last few years has grown from strength to strength and is investing in further premises in Saffron Walden.
The companye ‘hub’ opened its doors in the middle of August and is now the home to over 35 of Saffron Insurance staff.
The team is a mixture of staff from Saffron Insurance offices in east Anglia, the head office in Saffron Walden and seven new starters all recruited locally. The new team is currently going through a six-week training programme as they start their careers in the world of insurance.
The High Street office has a new training suite where all new starters will be trained, and Saffron is also encouraging staff to further their education with chartered insurance exams and financial services NVQ’s.
The new office based just off Gold Street has been completely refurbished with the support of local businesses. Landmark Interiors Ltd based in Newport handled the project management, which took the premises back to a shell.
You may also want to watch:
The refurbishments took only 10 weeks to create a high-tech working environment.
David Beswick, managing director, said: “I’m really pleased with the finished premises, it was very important to me that we created a positive working environment.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 4 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 5 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 6 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 7 BID hears that shopping locally in Covid pandemic has helped Walden
- 8 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 9 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 10 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
“It’s been fantastic to move some of our teams together, the claims team have moved from Royston and our high value, renewal and sales teams from across the road at our High Street office. The vibe in the new office is ofhigh energy, productivity and fun.”
The High Street office will still be open for customers to purchase their insurance or make enquires, and they would be more than happy to show any of their customers the new offices.