Saffron Insurance opens major second office in Saffron Walden
SAFFRON Insurance over the last few years has grown from strength to strength and is investing in further premises in Saffron Walden.
The companye ‘hub’ opened its doors in the middle of August and is now the home to over 35 of Saffron Insurance staff.
The team is a mixture of staff from Saffron Insurance offices in east Anglia, the head office in Saffron Walden and seven new starters all recruited locally. The new team is currently going through a six-week training programme as they start their careers in the world of insurance.
The High Street office has a new training suite where all new starters will be trained, and Saffron is also encouraging staff to further their education with chartered insurance exams and financial services NVQ’s.
The new office based just off Gold Street has been completely refurbished with the support of local businesses. Landmark Interiors Ltd based in Newport handled the project management, which took the premises back to a shell.
You may also want to watch:
The refurbishments took only 10 weeks to create a high-tech working environment.
David Beswick, managing director, said: “I’m really pleased with the finished premises, it was very important to me that we created a positive working environment.
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 3 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 4 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 5 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 6 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 7 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 8 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 9 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 10 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
“It’s been fantastic to move some of our teams together, the claims team have moved from Royston and our high value, renewal and sales teams from across the road at our High Street office. The vibe in the new office is ofhigh energy, productivity and fun.”
The High Street office will still be open for customers to purchase their insurance or make enquires, and they would be more than happy to show any of their customers the new offices.