Saffron Insurance supports Sue Ryder
SAFFRON Insurance has provided a much-needed funding boost to Sue Ryder for their Chantry care home in Ipswich.
The funding will assist with the launch of a new room that will offer a resident the opportunity to become slightly more self-sufficient and ultimately return home. The Saffron room will also be used for respite care when available.
The Chantry is one of seven neurological care homes run by health and social care charity Sue Ryder.
Locally, in Ipswich, the care centre has been providing high quality care for over 18 years supporting people with complex care and support needs as they live with conditions including multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease, acquired brain injury and dementia.
David Beswick, managing director of Saffron Insurance, said: “Sue Ryder offer so much care and support within the local community. Many people are unaware just how many people benefit from this great organisation.
You may also want to watch:
“The whole team at Saffron Insurance is committed to supporting Sue Ryder and has taken part in many activities over the last few months to raise extra funds. This has included spring-cleaning their homes to gather items for the charity shops. We want to help as much as we can.”
Kevin Whomes, head of Support Services at Sue Ryder the Chantry, said: “We are delighted that Saffron Insurance has decided to support us in this way. We wouldn’t be able to deliver the range of services we provide for the people who need them the most without the priceless support of businesses such as Saffron Insurance.”
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 3 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 8 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 9 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
- 10 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out
For more information about either Sue Ryder or Saffron Insurance please visit their websites sueryder.org or saffroninsurance.co.uk