Saffron Insurance supports Sue Ryder
SAFFRON Insurance has provided a much-needed funding boost to Sue Ryder for their Chantry care home in Ipswich.
The funding will assist with the launch of a new room that will offer a resident the opportunity to become slightly more self-sufficient and ultimately return home. The Saffron room will also be used for respite care when available.
The Chantry is one of seven neurological care homes run by health and social care charity Sue Ryder.
Locally, in Ipswich, the care centre has been providing high quality care for over 18 years supporting people with complex care and support needs as they live with conditions including multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease, acquired brain injury and dementia.
David Beswick, managing director of Saffron Insurance, said: “Sue Ryder offer so much care and support within the local community. Many people are unaware just how many people benefit from this great organisation.
“The whole team at Saffron Insurance is committed to supporting Sue Ryder and has taken part in many activities over the last few months to raise extra funds. This has included spring-cleaning their homes to gather items for the charity shops. We want to help as much as we can.”
Kevin Whomes, head of Support Services at Sue Ryder the Chantry, said: “We are delighted that Saffron Insurance has decided to support us in this way. We wouldn’t be able to deliver the range of services we provide for the people who need them the most without the priceless support of businesses such as Saffron Insurance.”
- 1 The Silver Wolf, highest Scouting honour, for Neville Wilson
- 2 Toaster joy: Radwinter Repair Cafe to the rescue
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 4 inspirational women are celebrated in Newport
- 5 Hands-on archaeology, beacons and picnics: Platinum Jubilee
- 6 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 7 Obituary: On-call firefighter dedicated life to community
- 8 Free lunch, free fun and circus for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 9 Silent auction, live music, collection: Ukraine support
- 10 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
For more information about either Sue Ryder or Saffron Insurance please visit their websites sueryder.org or saffroninsurance.co.uk