Saffron Screen welcomes 200,000th customer
FIFTEEN-YEAR-OLD Caleb Thompson from Saffron Walden was Saffron Screen’s 200,000th customer.
Marking this milestone in the cinema’s history, he was awarded with free cinema vouchers.
And, it certainly was a day to celebrate as Caleb was attending a screening of The Bourne Legacy with some of his friends to celebrate his 15th birthday.
Julie Kendall, cinema director, said: “Saffron Screen congratulates Caleb on being our 200,000th customer and wishes him a very happy birthday.
“Saffron Screen continues to go from strength to strength due to the wonderful people of Saffron Walden and surrounding areas who support us and love what we do. If you haven’t yet had the Saffron Screen experience, come and visit us soon.”
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 3 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 6 Reflections: A World War One soldier who was killed in battle
- 7 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 8 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 9 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival