Saffron Screen welcomes 200,000th customer
FIFTEEN-YEAR-OLD Caleb Thompson from Saffron Walden was Saffron Screen’s 200,000th customer.
Marking this milestone in the cinema’s history, he was awarded with free cinema vouchers.
And, it certainly was a day to celebrate as Caleb was attending a screening of The Bourne Legacy with some of his friends to celebrate his 15th birthday.
Julie Kendall, cinema director, said: “Saffron Screen congratulates Caleb on being our 200,000th customer and wishes him a very happy birthday.
“Saffron Screen continues to go from strength to strength due to the wonderful people of Saffron Walden and surrounding areas who support us and love what we do. If you haven’t yet had the Saffron Screen experience, come and visit us soon.”
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Walden club requests you donate your unwanted tools
- 2 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 3 Award for carpentry apprentice who follows her father into the industry
- 4 Mayor presents vouchers to help foodbank clients
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 7 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 8 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 9 'No link' between postponed Essex weddings and registrars’ consultation
- 10 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary