Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow weekly crime round-up
- Credit: Archant
A small window in the front door of a property in North Street, Dunmow, was smashed between 12.15am and 12.20 on June 25.
Items were stolen from a black Peugeot Scenic, parked in Ardley Crescent, Hatfield Heath, between 11.30pm on June 25 and 9.15am on June 26.
Tools and tool boxes were stolen from a locked garage in Cromwell Road, Saffron Walden, on June 26 at 1.40am.
Criminal damage was caused to a gate in Mill Lane, Stebbing, on June 26 at 4.25pm. The gate panel was broken in the incident, and the bolts went through another piece of wood.
The front number plate of a white Toyota Aygo, which was parked in Cawbeck Road, Little Canfield, was stolen between 3.30pm on June 23 and 10am on June 26.
You may also want to watch:
Thieves stole items were stolen from a BMW in Hatfield Heath between 5pm on June 25 and 11am June 26.
On June 27, between 4pm and 8.10pm, an attempt was made to break into a property in Hempstead. A window to the victim’s office was smashed and suspects also tried to get into the home, causing damage to the front door. No entry was gained to the office or to the house.
- 1 Essex Highways proposes 11-week closure to main road near Thaxted
- 2 Extension lead warning after fatal fire in Saffron Walden
- 3 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 4 Aviation day out at Audley End for west Essex Scouts groups
- 5 Remembrance parade will take place, says town council
- 6 Saffron Walden Town through in FA Vase after dramatic ending
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 9 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 10 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
A Honda vehicle was broken into between 9pm on June 25 and 11am on June 26 in Hatfield Heath. Nothing was stolen and no damage was caused in the incident.
Thieves entered a front porch of a house in Gibson Gardens, Saffron Walden, between May 14 and June 28, and stole 20 bottles of wine.
Tools were stolen from a white Volkswagen Panel van, which was parked on Chelmsford Road, Great Dunmow. The incident occurred between 9pm on June 29 and 12pm on June 30.
Damage was caused to the front double glazed ground floor window of a property in Nursery Rise, Great Dunmow, between 10am and 12pm on June 24.