Enquiries ongoing after Ashdon Road crash sent drivers to hospital
- Credit: Saffron Walden Fire Station
Enquiries are ongoing after a bus and a van driver were taken to hospital following a crash on Ashdon Road, Saffron Walden.
Emergency services were at the scene on Thursday, November 26 at 9.07am.
Essex Police said: “The Hyundai H100 van driver, a 34-year-old man from Balsham, suffered multiple injuries.
“The bus driver, a 51-year-old man from Haverhill, suffered bruising.
“Both were taken to hospital and later released.”
You may also want to watch:
East of England Ambulance Service said two ambulances took the drivers to Addenbrooke’s Hospital for further assessment and treatment.
Saffron Walden Fire Station closed the road to traffic while police carried out investigations and recovery work.
- 1 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 2 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 3 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 4 Stations benefit from funding
- 5 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 8 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 9 Surgeon wins top award for hip research
- 10 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom