Enquiries ongoing after Ashdon Road crash sent drivers to hospital
- Credit: Saffron Walden Fire Station
Enquiries are ongoing after a bus and a van driver were taken to hospital following a crash on Ashdon Road, Saffron Walden.
Emergency services were at the scene on Thursday, November 26 at 9.07am.
Essex Police said: “The Hyundai H100 van driver, a 34-year-old man from Balsham, suffered multiple injuries.
“The bus driver, a 51-year-old man from Haverhill, suffered bruising.
“Both were taken to hospital and later released.”
You may also want to watch:
East of England Ambulance Service said two ambulances took the drivers to Addenbrooke’s Hospital for further assessment and treatment.
Saffron Walden Fire Station closed the road to traffic while police carried out investigations and recovery work.
- 1 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 2 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 3 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 4 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 5 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 6 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 7 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 8 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 9 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 10 Try this at home: Chef Webb from MasterChef's latest recipe