Enquiries ongoing after Ashdon Road crash sent drivers to hospital
- Credit: Saffron Walden Fire Station
Enquiries are ongoing after a bus and a van driver were taken to hospital following a crash on Ashdon Road, Saffron Walden.
Emergency services were at the scene on Thursday, November 26 at 9.07am.
Essex Police said: “The Hyundai H100 van driver, a 34-year-old man from Balsham, suffered multiple injuries.
“The bus driver, a 51-year-old man from Haverhill, suffered bruising.
“Both were taken to hospital and later released.”
You may also want to watch:
East of England Ambulance Service said two ambulances took the drivers to Addenbrooke’s Hospital for further assessment and treatment.
Saffron Walden Fire Station closed the road to traffic while police carried out investigations and recovery work.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 3 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 4 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 5 St Mary's service held to mark death of Prince Philip
- 6 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 7 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 8 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 9 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 10 Town council challenges water softening decision