Saffron Walden Carnival 2011: Blues Brothers give soul to Saturday night! (July 2)
IF you’re a ‘soul man’ or ‘can’t get no satisfaction’, then we have a treat in store for you.
After a 21 year stint as carnival’s all time favourite house band, the Blues Brothers once again take to the stage.
They are still on their mission from god and only they know if it is for ‘one night and one night only’.
Alongside them will see a return to carnival for The Rollin’ Clones, who after a magnificent debut in 2008 were a must for the opening Saturday night.
This event is family friendly and is guaranteed to provide a full nights entertainment for all music fans.
Doors open at 7.30pm (families welcome)
- 1 4 inspirational women are celebrated in Newport
- 2 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
- 3 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 4 Hands-on archaeology, beacons and picnics: Platinum Jubilee
- 5 Obituary: On-call firefighter dedicated life to community
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Free lunch, free fun and circus for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 Voting together: Lib Dems and Greens join forces
- 9 Silent auction, live music, collection: Ukraine support
- 10 Queen, Alicia Keys and Diana Ross to star in BBC's Platinum Jubilee Party
Round Table Carnival Marquee
Tickets: Carnival caravan or visit 8dayweekend.co.uk