Saffron Walden Carnival 2011: Blues Brothers give soul to Saturday night! (July 2)
IF you’re a ‘soul man’ or ‘can’t get no satisfaction’, then we have a treat in store for you.
After a 21 year stint as carnival’s all time favourite house band, the Blues Brothers once again take to the stage.
They are still on their mission from god and only they know if it is for ‘one night and one night only’.
Alongside them will see a return to carnival for The Rollin’ Clones, who after a magnificent debut in 2008 were a must for the opening Saturday night.
This event is family friendly and is guaranteed to provide a full nights entertainment for all music fans.
Doors open at 7.30pm (families welcome)
- 1 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 2 Fire safety measures approved for Harlow council homes
- 3 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 4 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 5 Thaxted businesses meet Kemi Badenoch MP to talk about Small Business Saturday
- 6 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 7 'Many questions' claim as Uttlesford leader John Lodge announces resignation
- 8 Christmas in Essex: 9 magical places to visit in winter
- 9 Stansted's Mountfitchet House has 'bush tucker trials'
- 10 Person has died on railway tracks near Newport, say police
Round Table Carnival Marquee
Tickets: Carnival caravan or visit 8dayweekend.co.uk