Saffron Walden Carnival 2011: Blues Brothers give soul to Saturday night! (July 2)
IF you’re a ‘soul man’ or ‘can’t get no satisfaction’, then we have a treat in store for you.
After a 21 year stint as carnival’s all time favourite house band, the Blues Brothers once again take to the stage.
They are still on their mission from god and only they know if it is for ‘one night and one night only’.
Alongside them will see a return to carnival for The Rollin’ Clones, who after a magnificent debut in 2008 were a must for the opening Saturday night.
This event is family friendly and is guaranteed to provide a full nights entertainment for all music fans.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.30pm (families welcome)
- 1 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 2 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 5 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 8 What it was like travelling abroad during Covid
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
Round Table Carnival Marquee
Tickets: Carnival caravan or visit 8dayweekend.co.uk