Saffron Walden Carnival 2011: Blues Brothers give soul to Saturday night! (July 2)
IF you’re a ‘soul man’ or ‘can’t get no satisfaction’, then we have a treat in store for you.
After a 21 year stint as carnival’s all time favourite house band, the Blues Brothers once again take to the stage.
They are still on their mission from god and only they know if it is for ‘one night and one night only’.
Alongside them will see a return to carnival for The Rollin’ Clones, who after a magnificent debut in 2008 were a must for the opening Saturday night.
This event is family friendly and is guaranteed to provide a full nights entertainment for all music fans.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.30pm (families welcome)
- 1 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 2 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 3 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 4 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 5 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 6 Coronavirus one year on: Stansted suffers 95% drop in passengers
- 7 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper
- 8 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 9 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 10 Town council challenges water softening decision
Round Table Carnival Marquee
Tickets: Carnival caravan or visit 8dayweekend.co.uk