Saffron Walden Carnival 2011: Blues Brothers give soul to Saturday night! (July 2)
IF you’re a ‘soul man’ or ‘can’t get no satisfaction’, then we have a treat in store for you.
After a 21 year stint as carnival’s all time favourite house band, the Blues Brothers once again take to the stage.
They are still on their mission from god and only they know if it is for ‘one night and one night only’.
Alongside them will see a return to carnival for The Rollin’ Clones, who after a magnificent debut in 2008 were a must for the opening Saturday night.
This event is family friendly and is guaranteed to provide a full nights entertainment for all music fans.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.30pm (families welcome)
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Town council welcomes Affinity Water U-turn as supplier announces surcharge
- 3 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 4 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 6 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 7 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 8 Saffron Walden Town off to winning start with victory at Sawbridgeworth
- 9 WaldenTRI come together to produce a strong showing at Bedford Team Relays
- 10 How one business is encouraging pet owners to go plastic free
Round Table Carnival Marquee
Tickets: Carnival caravan or visit 8dayweekend.co.uk