Saffron Walden Carnival 2011: Disco Inferno make third appearance, Uncle Funk to headline (July 7)
MAKING their third carnival appearance, 70s Disco Inferno is headlined by Uncle Funk.
A trip down funk lane with your platform shows, flares and iconic afro wigs will ensure a night to remember.
Uncle Funk has carved out a huge local following who always dress to impress and this is sureto be no exception.
With Thursday being the official start of the carnival week-end, what better way to start the night than with a band who set the bar with energetic set that includes You To Me Are Everything, Can You Feel The Force? and Can’t Get By Without You.
By popular demand, The Real Thing return for their third appearance to make an ultimate 70s night.
You may also want to watch:
Doors opens at 7.30pm (over 18s)
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 5 Researchers collaborate with students in protein art project
- 6 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 7 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 8 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
- 9 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 10 County council promises arts boost for Essex
Saffron Walden Round Table Carnival Marquee, The Common
Tickets: Carnival caravan in Market Square or 8dayweekend.co.uk