Saffron Walden Carnival 2011: Disco Inferno make third appearance, Uncle Funk to headline (July 7)
MAKING their third carnival appearance, 70s Disco Inferno is headlined by Uncle Funk.
A trip down funk lane with your platform shows, flares and iconic afro wigs will ensure a night to remember.
Uncle Funk has carved out a huge local following who always dress to impress and this is sureto be no exception.
With Thursday being the official start of the carnival week-end, what better way to start the night than with a band who set the bar with energetic set that includes You To Me Are Everything, Can You Feel The Force? and Can’t Get By Without You.
By popular demand, The Real Thing return for their third appearance to make an ultimate 70s night.
You may also want to watch:
Doors opens at 7.30pm (over 18s)
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 8 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 9 Q&A: Former Uttlesford District Council leader Howard Rolfe
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
Saffron Walden Round Table Carnival Marquee, The Common
Tickets: Carnival caravan in Market Square or 8dayweekend.co.uk