Saffron Walden Carnival 2011: Disco Inferno make third appearance, Uncle Funk to headline (July 7)
MAKING their third carnival appearance, 70s Disco Inferno is headlined by Uncle Funk.
A trip down funk lane with your platform shows, flares and iconic afro wigs will ensure a night to remember.
Uncle Funk has carved out a huge local following who always dress to impress and this is sureto be no exception.
With Thursday being the official start of the carnival week-end, what better way to start the night than with a band who set the bar with energetic set that includes You To Me Are Everything, Can You Feel The Force? and Can’t Get By Without You.
By popular demand, The Real Thing return for their third appearance to make an ultimate 70s night.
You may also want to watch:
Doors opens at 7.30pm (over 18s)
- 1 Several Saffron Walden businesses 'permanently closed since pandemic'
- 2 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 3 Villages around Saffron Walden covered in frost and snow
- 4 Another planning application as previous rejection prepares for appeal
- 5 Auction stations - former telephone exchange is up for grabs
- 6 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 7 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 8 Saffron Walden artist designs George Orwell book covers
- 9 Photographer 'shocked' after praise from hundreds of people
- 10 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
Saffron Walden Round Table Carnival Marquee, The Common
Tickets: Carnival caravan in Market Square or 8dayweekend.co.uk