Saffron Walden Carnival 2011: Disco Inferno make third appearance, Uncle Funk to headline (July 7)
MAKING their third carnival appearance, 70s Disco Inferno is headlined by Uncle Funk.
A trip down funk lane with your platform shows, flares and iconic afro wigs will ensure a night to remember.
Uncle Funk has carved out a huge local following who always dress to impress and this is sureto be no exception.
With Thursday being the official start of the carnival week-end, what better way to start the night than with a band who set the bar with energetic set that includes You To Me Are Everything, Can You Feel The Force? and Can’t Get By Without You.
By popular demand, The Real Thing return for their third appearance to make an ultimate 70s night.
Doors opens at 7.30pm (over 18s)
- 1 Stage times for Simple Minds' Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens
- 2 Items worth three-figure sum 'stolen' from Holland and Barrett
- 3 Have your say on plan to build 233 homes in Saffron Walden
- 4 Sir Tom Jones stage times for Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens
- 5 Uttlesford District Council to take part in energy rebate scheme
- 6 Saffron Walden Community Shed saves the day for charities in need
- 7 Elbow stage times for Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens
- 8 Alice in Wonderland cast announced for Bridge End Gardens performances in Saffron Walden
- 9 No Stansted Express trains for five days in August
- 10 Simple Minds set for Audley End concert ahead of releasing new album Direction Of The Heart
Saffron Walden Round Table Carnival Marquee, The Common
Tickets: Carnival caravan in Market Square or 8dayweekend.co.uk