Saffron Walden Carnival 2011: Disco Inferno make third appearance, Uncle Funk to headline (July 7)
MAKING their third carnival appearance, 70s Disco Inferno is headlined by Uncle Funk.
A trip down funk lane with your platform shows, flares and iconic afro wigs will ensure a night to remember.
Uncle Funk has carved out a huge local following who always dress to impress and this is sureto be no exception.
With Thursday being the official start of the carnival week-end, what better way to start the night than with a band who set the bar with energetic set that includes You To Me Are Everything, Can You Feel The Force? and Can’t Get By Without You.
By popular demand, The Real Thing return for their third appearance to make an ultimate 70s night.
You may also want to watch:
Doors opens at 7.30pm (over 18s)
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 3 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 4 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 5 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 6 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 7 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 8 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 9 St Mary's service held to mark death of Prince Philip
- 10 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
Saffron Walden Round Table Carnival Marquee, The Common
Tickets: Carnival caravan in Market Square or 8dayweekend.co.uk