Saffron Walden Carnival website goes live for tickets and more
- Credit: Archant
The ‘8 Day Weekend’ carnival website has gone live and sales are well under the way.
The site – 8dayweekend.co.uk – includes the latest news and facility to buy tickets to the events advertised so far.
Carnival chairman Jason Thomson said: “It has been a real ‘work behind the scenes’ over the last month and we thank everyone involved that made it happen.
“This is where we really get things rolling. Having the website live already allows people to buy tickets each month so they can attend more – it’s proven in the past with people spreading the costs over the coming weeks.”
Further events still to be released in the coming weeks to the carnival, so keep an eye on the website.
You may also want to watch:
Also on the new site are the forms for taking part – from procession to dodgeball competition to helping out at some of the amazing events, as well as for the Carnival Queen competition.
Visitors to the site can sign up for carnival updates, buy tickets and join in the events like the ‘Carnival of Nations’ procession. The Eight Day Weekend, organised by the Round Table, runs July 4-12 on the Common and throughout the town.
- 1 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 2 Hatfield Heath air disaster memorial 'a symbol of UK-US unity'
- 3 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 4 Outdoor spaces help Uttlesford reclaim some normality
- 5 Saffron Walden actress Tamara Lee Smart to star as Marilyn Monroe for one night in rehearsed play reading
- 6 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 7 Cash boost for plan to plant 350,000 trees in Essex
- 8 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 9 West Essex villages fear becoming 'trapped' by road closures
- 10 'Do you enjoy singing and making new friends?' - Church holding taster session for its junior choir