Saffron Walden charity shop launches Loyalty Card to mark first birthday
The St Elizabeth’s charity shop has announced it will be launching its own loyalty card to celebrate the first anniversary of the shop’s opening, on Saturday (March 1).
Customers who spend over £10 will receive a stamp on their loyalty card. Once nine stamps have been collected, the card entitles the holder to £5 off their next purchase in the shop. The shop will also be holding a half price sale across all items in the shop on Saturday.
Shop manager India Allin said “We are immensely proud of how the shop has performed in its first year of trading, and would like to show our appreciation to our fantastic customers by giving them a little something back.
“As far as I am aware we are the only charity shop in Saffron Walden to offer a loyalty card scheme, and we hope that it will be well received.
“I would also like to thank our lovely team of volunteers for the time and effort they devote to making the shop a success. We have raised a great amount for the charity in our first year and I am confident we can beat the figure next year if we continue to receive such overwhelming support from our customers and donors.”
You may also want to watch:
Visit the shop on Saturday, March 1 to pick up your loyalty card when you spend £10 or over and find yourself some bargains.
- 1 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 4 Church praises members for 'fantastic' Harvest Time generosity
- 5 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 6 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 7 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 8 Jets and Falcons fly out of Stansted after their NFL London showdown
- 9 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 10 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge