Saffron Walden charity shop launches Loyalty Card to mark first birthday
The St Elizabeth’s charity shop has announced it will be launching its own loyalty card to celebrate the first anniversary of the shop’s opening, on Saturday (March 1).
Customers who spend over £10 will receive a stamp on their loyalty card. Once nine stamps have been collected, the card entitles the holder to £5 off their next purchase in the shop. The shop will also be holding a half price sale across all items in the shop on Saturday.
Shop manager India Allin said “We are immensely proud of how the shop has performed in its first year of trading, and would like to show our appreciation to our fantastic customers by giving them a little something back.
“As far as I am aware we are the only charity shop in Saffron Walden to offer a loyalty card scheme, and we hope that it will be well received.
“I would also like to thank our lovely team of volunteers for the time and effort they devote to making the shop a success. We have raised a great amount for the charity in our first year and I am confident we can beat the figure next year if we continue to receive such overwhelming support from our customers and donors.”
You may also want to watch:
Visit the shop on Saturday, March 1 to pick up your loyalty card when you spend £10 or over and find yourself some bargains.
- 1 The number of Indian variant Covid cases in Uttlesford
- 2 Saffron Walden young triathletes dominate at national qualifier
- 3 Tools collection is a huge success
- 4 District heroes named in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 5 Bronze Age and Roman treasures go on display at museum
- 6 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more
- 7 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 8 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 9 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 10 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues