Saffron Walden drug offences: Police trying to locate man who failed to appear at court
POLICE have issued an appeal to the public to help them locate a man who failed to appear at court in connection with drug offences in Saffron Walden.
Bradley Goodwin, from Hare Street in Buntingford, Herts, was arrested in November 2009 and subsequently charged with cannabis cultivation, cannabis possession and possession of CS spray.
The 48-year-old appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates Court in November 2010 where he was released on court bail prior to his appearance at Chelmsford Crown Court in July 2011. However, he failed to attend.
Investigating Officer, Dc Lisa Cox, said: “Bradley Goodwin’s drug cultivation charge relates to the discovery of nearly 300 cannabis plants that were found in disused outbuilding on Thaxted Road.
“When he was arrested, he was found to have cannabis in his pockets as well as a canister of CS spray.”
You may also want to watch:
Police say Mr Goodwin has links to addresses in Islington, north London. He is described as white, approximately 5ft 9ins tall, of average build and has brown hair.
Anyone with information in connection with Mr Goodwin’s whereabouts has been urged to contact Essex Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 More than 600 want reopening of North Hall Road after nine months
- 2 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 3 Walden spruced up ahead of lockdown easing
- 4 Consultation launched ahead of Golden Acre Play Area upgrade
- 5 Residents and business owners celebrate April 12 reopenings
- 6 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 7 Saffron Walden Musical Theatre Company announces musicals
- 8 Walden market traders react to lockdown lifting
- 9 Several trees cut down without permission from Saffron Walden garden
- 10 Homes plan could join Saffron Walden and Sewards End