Saffron Walden drug offences: Police trying to locate man who failed to appear at court
POLICE have issued an appeal to the public to help them locate a man who failed to appear at court in connection with drug offences in Saffron Walden.
Bradley Goodwin, from Hare Street in Buntingford, Herts, was arrested in November 2009 and subsequently charged with cannabis cultivation, cannabis possession and possession of CS spray.
The 48-year-old appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates Court in November 2010 where he was released on court bail prior to his appearance at Chelmsford Crown Court in July 2011. However, he failed to attend.
Investigating Officer, Dc Lisa Cox, said: “Bradley Goodwin’s drug cultivation charge relates to the discovery of nearly 300 cannabis plants that were found in disused outbuilding on Thaxted Road.
“When he was arrested, he was found to have cannabis in his pockets as well as a canister of CS spray.”
You may also want to watch:
Police say Mr Goodwin has links to addresses in Islington, north London. He is described as white, approximately 5ft 9ins tall, of average build and has brown hair.
Anyone with information in connection with Mr Goodwin’s whereabouts has been urged to contact Essex Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 3 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 8 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 9 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
- 10 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre