Saffron Walden duo set up online clothing site
- Credit: Archant
Two former pupils from Saffron Walden County High School have set up an on-line dress shop and are offering Reporter readers a discount this month.
Rebecca Watts and Georgia Weedon, both 21, have launched Dizen, (an old English word for dressing up) selling brands including MinkPink, Motel, Vero Moda, Glamours, Vila, Only and Lola May.
They also stock accessories, homeware and gifts. Rebecca said: “We want to give our audience a range of clothing with plenty of different brands, all in the same place with affordable prices. We both love shopping and we both love clothes. We have personally chosen all the garments we stock, picking out the things we know our customers will love.”
Rebecca began a commercial photography course at Bournemouth Arts University but left out after two years, realising although she loved photography, she didn’t want to pursue it as a career and went into retail. Georgia has a degree in Advertising and Marketing from Greenwich University.
George said: “We are our target audience so we have chosen brands that we know will be popular.”
You may also want to watch:
Dizen is offering Saffron Walden Reporter readers a discount for purchases between Saturday (August 16) and Saturday August 30. Just quote the discount code REPORTER15 when ordering at www.dizenclothing.co.uk
- 1 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 2 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 3 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 4 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 5 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 6 Old pirate ship climbing frame is removed for safety
- 7 New Walden mayor announces his charities for the year
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Sir David Attenborough, JK Rowling inspire Debden
- 10 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021