Saffron Walden firm holds occupational health day
EMPLOYEES at a Saffron Walden packaging manufacturer were given the once over at an organised ‘health at work’ day.
Printpack in Radwinter Road invited a team from HJB Hypnotherapy to the factory for the occupational health event.
The staff had their blood pressure and cholesterol levels checked, and had the chance to sample alternative therapies such as hypnotherapy, Indian head massage and Reiki.
Helen Brucher from HJB Hypnotherapy said: “It was a really good day and there was lots of positive feedback. Many companies in London offer these kinds of therapies to their staff on a regular monthly basis as a HR benefit.”
Ms Brucher runs occupational therapy days at Spiritual Saffron at 52 High Street, Saffron Walden every Tuesday from 10.30am. Pop in to the shop and she can answer any queries regarding hypnosis, or give mini sessions of Indian head massage and Reiki.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call 07790 736 771 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 More than 600 want reopening of North Hall Road after nine months
- 2 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 3 Walden spruced up ahead of lockdown easing
- 4 Consultation launched ahead of Golden Acre Play Area upgrade
- 5 Residents and business owners celebrate April 12 reopenings
- 6 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 7 Saffron Walden Musical Theatre Company announces musicals
- 8 Walden market traders react to lockdown lifting
- 9 Homes plan could join Saffron Walden and Sewards End
- 10 Several trees cut down without permission from Saffron Walden garden