Saffron Walden firm holds occupational health day
EMPLOYEES at a Saffron Walden packaging manufacturer were given the once over at an organised ‘health at work’ day.
Printpack in Radwinter Road invited a team from HJB Hypnotherapy to the factory for the occupational health event.
The staff had their blood pressure and cholesterol levels checked, and had the chance to sample alternative therapies such as hypnotherapy, Indian head massage and Reiki.
Helen Brucher from HJB Hypnotherapy said: “It was a really good day and there was lots of positive feedback. Many companies in London offer these kinds of therapies to their staff on a regular monthly basis as a HR benefit.”
Ms Brucher runs occupational therapy days at Spiritual Saffron at 52 High Street, Saffron Walden every Tuesday from 10.30am. Pop in to the shop and she can answer any queries regarding hypnosis, or give mini sessions of Indian head massage and Reiki.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call 07790 736 771 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 5 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 6 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 7 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 8 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 9 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 10 Surgeon wins top award for hip research