Saffron Walden lingerie shop wins Chantelle Christmas window display competition
- Credit: Archant
A Saffron Walden lingerie shop has shown its creative side by winning a national festive window display competition.
Eden Lake was the winner of ‘La Lingerie Noire’ Christmas window competition run by Chantelle lingerie, winning £800 worth of stock.
Chantelle sent window kits at the end of December which included large window visuals, gift bags and umbrellas and asked stores to create a striking display embracing the season’s campaign theme, ‘La Lingerie Noire’.
Eden Lake did that by using all materials sent and adding in their own slogan ‘Come rain or shine, feel divine... in Chantelle’,
Owners Michelle Murray and Claire Glover were delighted to win. They said: “The underwear in the Chantelle collection is so beautiful that we really wanted to do it justice.
You may also want to watch:
“Using all the props we wanted to create an indulgent window with raindrops and sunshine, as no matter what the weather is like you always feel truly great in quality underwear.
“The window was fun to do – it took us a long time, but was worth the effort.”
- 1 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 2 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 3 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 4 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 5 Lockdown easing: Saffron Walden Museum to reopen on May 20
- 6 Lana's efforts help to feed the community
- 7 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 8 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal