Saffron Walden lingerie shop wins Chantelle Christmas window display competition
- Credit: Archant
A Saffron Walden lingerie shop has shown its creative side by winning a national festive window display competition.
Eden Lake was the winner of ‘La Lingerie Noire’ Christmas window competition run by Chantelle lingerie, winning £800 worth of stock.
Chantelle sent window kits at the end of December which included large window visuals, gift bags and umbrellas and asked stores to create a striking display embracing the season’s campaign theme, ‘La Lingerie Noire’.
Eden Lake did that by using all materials sent and adding in their own slogan ‘Come rain or shine, feel divine... in Chantelle’,
Owners Michelle Murray and Claire Glover were delighted to win. They said: “The underwear in the Chantelle collection is so beautiful that we really wanted to do it justice.
You may also want to watch:
“Using all the props we wanted to create an indulgent window with raindrops and sunshine, as no matter what the weather is like you always feel truly great in quality underwear.
“The window was fun to do – it took us a long time, but was worth the effort.”
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 3 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 6 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 7 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 8 Victorian Horses and riders wow at Audley End event
- 9 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 10 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September