Saffron Walden Loyalty Card gets business backing
OVER 40 businesses have now put their money where their mouth is and confirmed they have joined the Saffron Walden Loyalty Card, which launches on Saturday April 3. Sarah Decent from the Saffron Walden Business Forum is leading the scheme. She said: As
OVER 40 businesses have now put their money where their mouth is and confirmed they have joined the Saffron Walden Loyalty Card, which launches on Saturday April 3.
Sarah Decent from the Saffron Walden Business Forum is leading the scheme.
She said: "As a reminder the loyalty card is a reward card that gives members access to some fabulous discounts, offers and other incentives at the businesses and shops in Saffron Walden who have joined the scheme.
"It only takes a minute to register - just visit a participating shop or business, pick up a card and start saving. And what's more - it's free!
You may also want to watch:
"Each business decides on what to offer so this could be a 10 per cent discount, a free cup of coffee, a Buy One Get One Free deal - the possibilities are endless and will be changing all the time."
To find out the latest offers check out the loyalty card website saffronwaldenloyalty.co.uk; register your e-mail address when you pick up your card to get a monthly update with all the latest deals, or ask any of the participating shops and businesses.
- 1 Saffron Walden constituency MP on the road map out of lockdown
- 2 Tracking Covid at the Sanger Institute
- 3 Buses replace trains while train tracks are replaced
- 4 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
- 5 Awards for pandemic heroes launched
- 6 Contractors arrive for £1.25m sports facility works
- 7 Summer holiday catch-up classes among ideas being raised
- 8 Electric cars for SMT GB staff
- 9 Gordon's 'fiver for a jab' fundraiser for NHS
- 10 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
WHO'S IN THE SCHEME?
� The 8 Bells
� Adams Harrison
� Bean Here
� Belle Couture
� Better than Chocolate
� The Black & White Telephone Company
� The Blueberry Store
� Carole Ann Interiors
� The Foot Clinic
� Furniture & Things
� The Gallery
� Goddards Interiors
� The Jewellery Workshop
� Kindway Nutrition and Kinesiology
� Le Mirage
� Life of Riley
� The Restaurant on Church Street
� Saffron Insurance
� Saffron Screen
� Sassini Woman
� Sharp Design Hairdressing
� Something Elegant
� The Tourist Information Centre
� Walden Opticians
� Wilburs Gym
For more information contact Sarah at Modish, 15 George Street on 01799 528 852 or e-mail email@example.com