Saffron Walden Loyalty Card joins forces with Charlie's Guide
SAFFRON Walden Loyalty Card has joined forces with a map maker to maximise the benefits of the initiative. Charlie s Guide is a town map designed to help shoppers seek out the hidden treasures that still exist in the towns of the UK – the independent shop
SAFFRON Walden Loyalty Card has joined forces with a map maker to maximise the benefits of the initiative.
Charlie's Guide is a town map designed to help shoppers seek out the hidden treasures that still exist in the towns of the UK - the independent shops and businesses that make each town so special. And they are about to launch a Saffron Walden version of their unique town maps.
Any business appearing in Charlie's Guide who is also in the loyalty card scheme will be clearly marked up as a member.
So far support for the scheme is flourishing with yet more businesses confirming that will join - and it is not just shops.
Solicitors, independent cinema Saffron Screen and the Tourist Information Centre, restaurants and hair and beauty salons are on board, while a number of shops in the town selling home and gifts, clothing, footwear and accessories have signed up. Even a couple of online businesses based in Shire Hill are involved.
The business run by the Loyalty card team will be joining in - The Eight Bells, Jacks, Life of Riley, Modish and Petrus - along with many others who have expressed an interest but are yet to confirm or are waiting for more information.
- 1 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 2 District Council leader John Lodge to step down next week
- 3 Keep your chimney clean warning after blaze in Ashdon
- 4 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 5 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 6 MP Kemi Badenoch launches 'Buy One More Toy Appeal' for Christmas support
- 7 Walden has late night shopping and musicians
- 8 Community helps with tree planting at Lime Avenue, Saffron Walden
- 9 Villagers rally behind Elsenham Christmas Market
- 10 How to get tickets for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022
The loyalty card team hits the road over the next few days to talk to as many local businesses as they can about the scheme, so the numbers are set to rise even further before the launch on April 3.
If you are interested in finding out more contact Sarah Decent at Modish on 01799 528 852 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org