Saffron Walden Loyalty Card scheme launches tomorrow (Saturday April 3)
SHOPPERS in Saffron Walden could find that they get a lot more for their money when the town s loyalty card is launched on Saturday (April 3). More than 40 shops and businesses have put their money where their mouth is and joined up.
SHOPPERS in Saffron Walden could find that they get a lot more for their money when the town's loyalty card is launched on Saturday (April 3).
More than 40 shops and businesses have put their money where their mouth is and joined the Saffron Walden Loyalty Card scheme which aims to reward people for shopping in the town.
Organiser Sarah Decent, from the Saffron Walden Business Forum, said: "We had hoped to get 30 businesses to sign up before the launch, so to get more than 40 is a bit of a result!
"Having said that, if there are any business owners who are still thinking about joining it's not too late - applications are more than welcome at any time, even after the launch."
You may also want to watch:
So how can you get your hands on a loyalty card? It is simple - just visit a participating shop or business, fill in the short application form to register and you can pick up your free card and start saving straight away.
Each participating shop or business decides on what their offer will be - for example a 10 per cent discount, a free cup of tea or a buy-one-get-one free deal. The possibilities are endless and will be changing all the time.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 3 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 8 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 9 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
To find out the latest offers you can check out the loyalty card website, saffronwaldenloyalty.co.uk, when goes live tomorrow (Saturday).
When you register your email address by signing up to a loyalty card you will get a monthly update with all the latest deals.
And you can also find out what the latest deals are by asking any of the participating shops and businesses.
The following businesses have signed up to the loyalty card scheme: The 8 Bells, Abracadabra, Adams Harrison, Bean Here, Belle Couture, Better than Chocolate, Bites, The Black & White Telephone Company, The Blueberry Store, Boo, Carole Ann, Interiors, Church Street Gallery, Coach and Horses Newport, Dish, D�j� vu, The Duke of York, Evie, Expressions, The Foot Clinic, Goddards Interiors, Handycandy.co.uk, Jacks, Jade Garden, The Jewellery Workshop, Kindway Nutrition and Kinesiology, Le Mirage, Life of Riley, Modish, The Old English Gentleman, Petrus, The Restaurant on Church Street, Riccio, Runnerway, Saffron Sports, Saffron Insurance, Saffron Screen, Sassini Sassini Woman, Scorchio.co.uk, Sharp Design Hairdressing, SJ Williams Opticians, Something Elegant, The Tourist Information Centre, Walden Opticians, Wilburs Gym, Wurrl