Saffron Walden Maze Festival 2013: Calling all a-mazing volunteers!
- Credit: Archant
SAFFRON Walden Maze Festival is looking for volunteers to help during the Festival from August 16 to 19.
Can you give some time to:
• Help in the Town Hall – supervising the maze games
• Help on the Common – looking after the new mazes, manning an information point or helping the artist-in-residence set up and run her maze workshops.
• Help on the Sunday between 3pm and 9pm with the party on the Common – picnics, torchlight processions and the rest!
You may also want to watch:
And if you feel like putting up gazebos, the organisers would be very grateful. Also organisers will be in the Market Place on the four market days before the festival – August 3, 6, 10 and 13 – where help is needed with the giant tilting maze.
Or do you fancy being the minotaur and wearing a bull’s head?
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 3 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 6 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 8 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 9 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out
- 10 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
All are very welcome.
Please contact Ginny Eley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01799 523477 or 07425 137388.