Saffron Walden Model Railway Club members are well-chuffed...
MODEL railway enthusiasts will be pleased to hear that an exhibition is being held in the town this month. Saffron Walden Model Railway Club will be holding its annual show at the United Reformed Church in Abbey Lane on Saturday February 20, from 10am to
MODEL railway enthusiasts will be pleased to hear that an exhibition is being held in the town this month.
Saffron Walden Model Railway Club will be holding its annual show at the United Reformed Church in Abbey Lane on Saturday February 20, from 10am to 4.30pm.
The exhibition will feature eight working layouts, two trade stands including Walden Models, second hand sales and refreshments. The exhibition runs all day from 10am until 4.30pm
Club chairman, Julian Nettle, said: "We are really pleased to be using both halls for the second year running and to be showing our newly extended and finished layout 'Saffron Green'.
You may also want to watch:
"All eight of the model railways on show are of high quality in terms of modelling and entertainment."
Entry costs are �2.50 for adults and �1 for children.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 3 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 4 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 5 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 6 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 7 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 8 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 9 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 10 Town council challenges water softening decision
For more information contact Julian Nettle on 01799 521029 or by email at