SAFFRON WALDEN: New Anglia Co-operative department store sets opening date
SAFFRON Walden s new Westgate store will open in early June – and promises to bring a ray of sunshine for the town s fashion-conscious.
SAFFRON Walden's new Westgate store will open in early June - and promises to bring a ray of sunshine for the town's fashion-conscious.
Anglia Co-operative confirmed this week that the three-floor building, in Saffron Walden Market Place, will bring a whole string of big fashion names to the town.
Featuring on the ground floor will be ladies' clothing including Esprit, Mexx, Vero Moda, Motel, Yumi and Weirdfish.
And the first floor menswear section will include Calvin Klein, Animal, Duck & Cover, Drunk n Monkey, Lambretta, Esprit, Mexx, Full Circle, French Connection and Ben Sherman.
You may also want to watch:
Westgate will also stock lingerie and fashion accessories and there will also be a home department on the first floor and a restaurant on the second floor.
The store has created over 30 full and part-time jobs and the recruiting process is now underway.
- 1 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 2 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 3 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 4 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 5 Town council backs new support club
- 6 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 7 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 8 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 9 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 10 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford