SAFFRON WALDEN: New Anglia Co-operative department store sets opening date
SAFFRON Walden s new Westgate store will open in early June – and promises to bring a ray of sunshine for the town s fashion-conscious.
SAFFRON Walden's new Westgate store will open in early June - and promises to bring a ray of sunshine for the town's fashion-conscious.
Anglia Co-operative confirmed this week that the three-floor building, in Saffron Walden Market Place, will bring a whole string of big fashion names to the town.
Featuring on the ground floor will be ladies' clothing including Esprit, Mexx, Vero Moda, Motel, Yumi and Weirdfish.
And the first floor menswear section will include Calvin Klein, Animal, Duck & Cover, Drunk n Monkey, Lambretta, Esprit, Mexx, Full Circle, French Connection and Ben Sherman.
You may also want to watch:
Westgate will also stock lingerie and fashion accessories and there will also be a home department on the first floor and a restaurant on the second floor.
The store has created over 30 full and part-time jobs and the recruiting process is now underway.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 3 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 4 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 6 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 7 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 8 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 9 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 10 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return