SAFFRON WALDEN: New Anglia Co-operative department store sets opening date
SAFFRON Walden s new Westgate store will open in early June – and promises to bring a ray of sunshine for the town s fashion-conscious.
SAFFRON Walden's new Westgate store will open in early June - and promises to bring a ray of sunshine for the town's fashion-conscious.
Anglia Co-operative confirmed this week that the three-floor building, in Saffron Walden Market Place, will bring a whole string of big fashion names to the town.
Featuring on the ground floor will be ladies' clothing including Esprit, Mexx, Vero Moda, Motel, Yumi and Weirdfish.
And the first floor menswear section will include Calvin Klein, Animal, Duck & Cover, Drunk n Monkey, Lambretta, Esprit, Mexx, Full Circle, French Connection and Ben Sherman.
You may also want to watch:
Westgate will also stock lingerie and fashion accessories and there will also be a home department on the first floor and a restaurant on the second floor.
The store has created over 30 full and part-time jobs and the recruiting process is now underway.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 3 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 4 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 5 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 6 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 7 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 8 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 9 St Mary's service held to mark death of Prince Philip
- 10 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes