Saffron Walden pub set to hold January Sale
PUB-GOERS can enjoy a January Sale with a difference at The Temeraire in Saffron Walden.
Manager Ryan Moore is reducing the price on a choice of food and drink at the pub in High Street from Wednesday January 2 until Thursday January 31 inclusive.
The drinks available in the sale are: a choice of four classic European beers, Erdinger Wheat Beer from Germany (�2.69), Staropramen from Czech Republic (�2.69), Birra Moretti from Italy (�2.99) and Beck’s from Germany (�1.49), a Gordon’s gin and tonic (�1.99), as well as a choice of up to eight real ales (�1.99).
The four meals at the reduced price of �2.99 are: Wiltshire cured ham, eggs and chips, sweet chilli egg noodles, jacket potato with a choice of fillings and soup of the day.
“Department stores and shops hold their sales in January and I believe that given the choice of a trip to a sale at the shops or a sale at The Temeraire, most people would prefer to visit the pub,” said Mr Moore.
You may also want to watch:
“The sale will last the whole month, so there will be plenty of time for customers to enjoy food and drink at great prices.
“As always, staff at the pub will serve customers responsibly.”
- 1 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 2 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 3 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 Saffron Striders' Mark Coutts runs from Paddington to Bristol instead of letting the train take the strain
- 8 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays