Saffron Walden pub set to hold January Sale
PUB-GOERS can enjoy a January Sale with a difference at The Temeraire in Saffron Walden.
Manager Ryan Moore is reducing the price on a choice of food and drink at the pub in High Street from Wednesday January 2 until Thursday January 31 inclusive.
The drinks available in the sale are: a choice of four classic European beers, Erdinger Wheat Beer from Germany (�2.69), Staropramen from Czech Republic (�2.69), Birra Moretti from Italy (�2.99) and Beck’s from Germany (�1.49), a Gordon’s gin and tonic (�1.99), as well as a choice of up to eight real ales (�1.99).
The four meals at the reduced price of �2.99 are: Wiltshire cured ham, eggs and chips, sweet chilli egg noodles, jacket potato with a choice of fillings and soup of the day.
“Department stores and shops hold their sales in January and I believe that given the choice of a trip to a sale at the shops or a sale at The Temeraire, most people would prefer to visit the pub,” said Mr Moore.
You may also want to watch:
“The sale will last the whole month, so there will be plenty of time for customers to enjoy food and drink at great prices.
“As always, staff at the pub will serve customers responsibly.”
- 1 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 2 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 3 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 4 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 5 'I can walk 500 miles' - chairman's Scottish celebrations during charity trek
- 6 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 7 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 8 Dozens of illegal fishing nets and traps seized during pandemic
- 9 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire