Saffron Walden pub set to hold January Sale
PUB-GOERS can enjoy a January Sale with a difference at The Temeraire in Saffron Walden.
Manager Ryan Moore is reducing the price on a choice of food and drink at the pub in High Street from Wednesday January 2 until Thursday January 31 inclusive.
The drinks available in the sale are: a choice of four classic European beers, Erdinger Wheat Beer from Germany (�2.69), Staropramen from Czech Republic (�2.69), Birra Moretti from Italy (�2.99) and Beck’s from Germany (�1.49), a Gordon’s gin and tonic (�1.99), as well as a choice of up to eight real ales (�1.99).
The four meals at the reduced price of �2.99 are: Wiltshire cured ham, eggs and chips, sweet chilli egg noodles, jacket potato with a choice of fillings and soup of the day.
“Department stores and shops hold their sales in January and I believe that given the choice of a trip to a sale at the shops or a sale at The Temeraire, most people would prefer to visit the pub,” said Mr Moore.
You may also want to watch:
“The sale will last the whole month, so there will be plenty of time for customers to enjoy food and drink at great prices.
“As always, staff at the pub will serve customers responsibly.”
- 1 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 2 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 3 New Walden mayor announces his charities for the year
- 4 Old pirate ship climbing frame is removed for safety
- 5 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 8 Concerns that Covid lockdowns has caused fitness levels to drop
- 9 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 10 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton