Saffron Walden pub staging 19-day summer cider festival (July 10-28)
CIDER fans will be able to enjoy a range of draught ciders from England, Wales and Northern Ireland during a Saffron Walden pub’s cider festival.
The event will take place at The Temeraire in High Street from July 10 until July 28.
The pub will offer 16 draught ciders over the 19 days, including 13 never previously available in the pub and others produced exclusively for the festival.
The selection will include traditional ciders, flavoured fruit ciders and perries (pear flavoured cider).
Among those on offer are; Fiery Fox (Gwynt Y Ddraig), Shaky Bridge (Sandford Orchards), Rosie’s Pig (Westons), Tempted? Summer Sweet Irish Craft Cider (Tempted ? Irish Craft Cider), Scrummage (The Bottle Kicking Cider Company) and Field Farm Perry (Mr Whitehead’s Cider Company).
You may also want to watch:
The ciders will be available at £2.29 a pint.
Pub manager Ryan Moore said: “Cider is the perfect summer drink and I am certain that people will enjoy our fantastic selection.”
- 1 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 2 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 3 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 4 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 5 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 8 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 9 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 10 Stations benefit from funding
Tasting notes on all of the ciders will be available at the pub.