Saffron Walden pub staging 19-day summer cider festival (July 10-28)
CIDER fans will be able to enjoy a range of draught ciders from England, Wales and Northern Ireland during a Saffron Walden pub’s cider festival.
The event will take place at The Temeraire in High Street from July 10 until July 28.
The pub will offer 16 draught ciders over the 19 days, including 13 never previously available in the pub and others produced exclusively for the festival.
The selection will include traditional ciders, flavoured fruit ciders and perries (pear flavoured cider).
Among those on offer are; Fiery Fox (Gwynt Y Ddraig), Shaky Bridge (Sandford Orchards), Rosie’s Pig (Westons), Tempted? Summer Sweet Irish Craft Cider (Tempted ? Irish Craft Cider), Scrummage (The Bottle Kicking Cider Company) and Field Farm Perry (Mr Whitehead’s Cider Company).
The ciders will be available at £2.29 a pint.
Pub manager Ryan Moore said: “Cider is the perfect summer drink and I am certain that people will enjoy our fantastic selection.”
- 1 Uttlesford Local Plan delay 'necessary' say councillors
- 2 Debden man fundraising for Mind with 480km walk
- 3 Dane's 10 day walk home with only a backpack
- 4 Tea party celebrates Saffron Walden Museum volunteers
- 5 Harmer haul helps Essex Eagles tame Sussex Sharks in VItality Blast
- 6 Teen arrested for 'terrorism offences' at Stansted Airport
- 7 Essex Eagles hit Glamorgan hard in Vitality Blast best
- 8 The Railway Arms awarded CAMRA county pub of the year
- 9 Wenden Junior Cricket Club embrace new cricket season
- 10 Junior Fencer from Saffron Walden wins silver at England Championship
Tasting notes on all of the ciders will be available at the pub.