Saffron Walden pub to offer ‘January sale with a difference’
- Credit: Archant
Pub-goers can enjoy a January Sale with a difference ‒at The Temeraire in Saffron Walden.
Manager Ryan Moore is reducing the price on a range of drinks and meals at the High Street pub for three weeks until Thursday, January 23.
The pub will be serving a selection of drinks between £1.99 and £2.49 as well as filter coffee at 79p a cup.
It will also be offering a choice of five meals at £2.99 each.
The drinks on offer in the sale are; Coldwater Creek wine (£1.99 for a 175ml measure), pint of Carlsberg (£1.99), pint of Heineken (£2.49), guest ales (all at £1.99), pint of Guinness (£2.49), Jameson whiskey (£1.99 for a single measure and mixer), Gordon’s gin (£1.99 for a single measure and mixer) and Bacardi rum (£2.49 for a single measure and mixer).
You may also want to watch:
On the food front, the five meals at £2.99 are pasta pomodoro, ham, egg and chips, chicken breast wrap, soup with bloomer bread and jacket potato.
Mr Moore said: “Department stores and shops hold their sales in January, so it is the perfect time to have a sale in the pub too.
- 1 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 4 Church praises members for 'fantastic' Harvest Time generosity
- 5 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 6 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 7 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 8 Jets and Falcons fly out of Stansted after their NFL London showdown
- 9 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 10 Council to debate 'underperforming' planning service
“I believe that given the choice of a trip to a sale at the shops or a sale at The Temeraire, most people would prefer a visit to the pub.
“The range of drinks and meals on sale is aimed a suiting a wide variety of tastes and I believe that the January Sale will prove popular with our customers.
“As always, staff at the pub will serve customers responsibly.”