This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on July 22, 2021
- Credit: Archant
In documents submitted to the High Court, Uttlesford District Council has accused the Planning Inspectorate of adopting a "blinkered" approach to national climate change policy when gave Stansted Airport the green-light for expansion.
In Sport: Meet Tom Wild, Saffron Walden Gold Club's latest star heading to Turkey to compete in the £25,000 National Pro-Am Championship final.
Also: Get set for the Duxford Summer Air Show on Saturday. The air show this year features new aircraft, including the P47-D Thunderbolt, TF-51D Mustang and Grumman Wildcat.
Spot yourself in our Big Day Out roundup on page 2.
Meet the animals in this month's Pet Corner on page 6.
You may also want to watch:
Got a story? Email us: email@example.com
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 3 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 4 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 5 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 6 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 7 Uttlesford residents help council map 'vital' green spaces
- 8 Essex filmmaker's animated journey through the universe to be shown at Saffron Screen
- 9 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 10 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites