Saffron Walden’s community cinema gets new look website
SAFFRON Screen has updated its digital presence.
Last week, the newly designed website at saffronscreen.com was launched with a more modern look and user-friendly site navigation. Saffron Screen hopes that the public will find the new site easier to use for reviewing film and event information and for purchasing tickets.
In addition, Saffron Screen has improved its presence on social networking sites Facebook, Twitter (twitter.com/Saffronscreen) and LinkedIn. Everyone is encouraged to follow Saffron Screen through these sites to receive the latest information on the cinema, upcoming films and newly scheduled events.
Chairman Rebecca del Tufo said: “Saffron Screen is pleased to have an updated online presence. We hope that through our new website and the three social networking sites, our supporters will continue to engage with their local independent cinema.
“We look forward to our digital future and to hearing from our followers online.”
You may also want to watch:
She went on to thank local companies Drench Design, RedRat Ltd and Wired2Create for their assistance in designing and updating the website, ticketing system and profile pages.
• Saffron Screen is a not-for-profit, independent cinema operating at Saffron Walden County High School with cinema seating, a full size screen and Dolby Digital surround sound. Free parking and reasonably priced tickets and refreshments are also available.
- 1 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on June 24, 2021
- 2 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 3 In pictures: Success for Fête de la Musique 2021
- 4 Two teachers smash fundraising target in charity cycle challenge
- 5 Time to teach 'pandemic puppies' new tricks, charity says
- 6 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 7 Reader survey: Will we ever shake hands again?
- 8 Why we refer to 'a pair' of knickers
- 9 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
- 10 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'