Let’s Brighten Up Christmas, Saffron Walden style!
- Credit: Archant
Help us to spread a little cheer to get us through to Christmas.
Our Brighten Up Christmas campaign launches today.
Louise Dunderdale, chief reporter at the Saffron Walden Reporter, said: “Just like we got together as a community and shared what we were doing for the NHS Thursday night clap several months ago, let’s raise our collective spirits with some early Christmas decorations displays.
“Let’s brighten up our communities by decorating front windows, gardens and homes, and create as many scenes of Christmas as possible.
“Children and families can go on a walk around our neighbourhood and enjoy these views from the safety of outdoors during this pandemic.”
Displaying some Christmas decorations that you’re proud of? Seen someone else’s efforts and think it’s great? Send those images in to us and we’ll share them across our paper, website and social media channels.
Remember to include where these Christmas lights are, and your details.
- 1 Saffron Walden County High School student launches campaign for a 'Quiet Room'
- 2 Stansted Airport calls for residents' views on solar transformation plan
- 3 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 4 Will there be a White Christmas in Essex this year?
- 5 Walden has late night shopping and musicians
- 6 Music therapy top honour includes Walden's Together in Sound
- 7 £13k raised for good causes at Saffron Walden Bonfire Night
- 8 Villagers rally behind Elsenham Christmas Market
- 9 Uttlesford climate change plan goes back to the drawing board
- 10 Saffron Walden a contender in Britain's Favourite Market vote