Saffron Walden shop provide punk-related items for TOWIE
- Credit: Archant
A Saffron Walden party shop has supplied items that will be used in tonight’s episode (April 13) of the hit reality tv series The Only Way is Essex.
The Party Box, in George Street, were asked by the programme’s makers - Lime Pictures - to provide some punk-themed items for a party on the show, which will air at 10pm on ITVBe.
Shop owner Martine South, who bought the business in 2013, said: “At first I thought it wasn’t for real, but after looking into it, I realised it was genuine.
“They wanted some punk wigs and chains, coloured hair spray and things like that. I think they are having some sort of punk-themed party on the show.
“They wanted it there on Saturday for filming, and I’m still trying to work out how they found out about us here in Saffron Walden.
You may also want to watch:
“But it’s great for us and I will be watching tonight to see my products.”
TOWIE, which began in 2010, regularly pulled in more than 1.5 million viewers in its first three years, and the current series count stands at 17.
- 1 Essex Highways proposes 11-week closure to main road near Thaxted
- 2 Extension lead warning after fatal fire in Saffron Walden
- 3 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 4 Aviation day out at Audley End for west Essex Scouts groups
- 5 Remembrance parade will take place, says town council
- 6 Saffron Walden Town through in FA Vase after dramatic ending
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 9 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 10 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?