SAFFRON WALDEN: Singing and dancing classes for babies
TOTS could be top of the pops at a new musical pre-school class coming to Saffron Walden. Singing and dancing classes for babies and toddlers, called Music Bugs, will be held at the Golden Acre Centre.
TOTS could be top of the pops at a new musical pre-school class coming to Saffron Walden.
Singing and dancing classes for babies and toddlers, called Music Bugs, will be held at the Golden Acre Community Centre on Ross Close from Monday April 19.
A 15 per cent discount is available for bookings made for the entire term and a few remaining taster sessions are available, but must be pre-booked.
Organiser Bobbi Summerfield said: "At Music Bugs, we provide gently structured, play-based sessions for children as young as six months of age where they can develop and grow and have fun in a multi-sensory environment.
You may also want to watch:
"Our 40 minute classes are full of fun and excitement with a large variety of fantastic props such as puppets, parachutes, pom poms, bubble machines, floaty scarves and teddies.
"We will sing nursery rhymes, counting songs, finger play rhymes, knee bouncers and action songs and allow you and your child to relax, have fun together and make lots of new friends!"
- 1 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 2 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 3 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 4 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 5 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 6 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper
- 7 Coronavirus one year on: Stansted suffers 95% drop in passengers
- 8 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 9 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 10 Saffron Striders doing their bit for charity as racing returns
For further details, contact Bobbi Summerfield on 0844 578 1021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org