Saffron Walden students’ artwork is displayed
- Credit: Archant
New and exclusive pieces of artwork were on display at Friends’ School with the work of its Fine Art and Photography A-level students.
After months of in-depth research, experimenting with pencils, paint and photo compositions, the work was debuted in the School Assembly Hall on Friday, June 26.
Proud students were on hand to discuss their pieces and the inspiration behind them.
Serena O’Connor, head of art, said: “The work on show was of the highest calibre and the students should be celebrated for their talent and hard work.
“Many visitors commented on the variety of work in terms of approach and style, demonstrating our commitment at Friends’ to fostering the individual.”
You may also want to watch:
We are so proud of our students.”
- 1 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 2 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road
- 3 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 4 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 5 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 6 Church praises members for 'fantastic' Harvest Time generosity
- 7 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 8 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 9 Jets and Falcons fly out of Stansted after their NFL London showdown
- 10 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage