Saffron Walden teenager slapped with two-year post conviction ASBO
PUBLISHED: 14:27 21 April 2011
AN 18-year-old man was made the subject of a two-year post conviction ASBO at Chelmsford Magistrates court yesterday (April 20).
Carl Braybrooke of no fixed address has been prohibited from:
• Using threatening, insulting or abusive words or behaviour, racial or otherwise towards any person or persons not of the same household as himself within the Uttlesford district, Essex and the city of Cambridge.
• Using threatening, intimidating, insulting or abusive words or behaviour towards any member of the emergency services.
• Being drunk in a public place with Uttlesford district and the city of Cambridge.
• Being in possession of an open vessel of alcohol in a public place within Uttlesford district and the city of Cambridge.
• Not to enter any public house within Uttlesford district.