Saffron Walden teenager slapped with two-year post conviction ASBO
AN 18-year-old man was made the subject of a two-year post conviction ASBO at Chelmsford Magistrates court yesterday (April 20).
Carl Braybrooke of no fixed address has been prohibited from:
• Using threatening, insulting or abusive words or behaviour, racial or otherwise towards any person or persons not of the same household as himself within the Uttlesford district, Essex and the city of Cambridge.
• Using threatening, intimidating, insulting or abusive words or behaviour towards any member of the emergency services.
• Being drunk in a public place with Uttlesford district and the city of Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
• Being in possession of an open vessel of alcohol in a public place within Uttlesford district and the city of Cambridge.
• Not to enter any public house within Uttlesford district.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 3 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 4 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 5 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 6 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 7 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 8 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 9 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 10 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout