Saffron Walden teenager slapped with two-year post conviction ASBO
AN 18-year-old man was made the subject of a two-year post conviction ASBO at Chelmsford Magistrates court yesterday (April 20).
Carl Braybrooke of no fixed address has been prohibited from:
• Using threatening, insulting or abusive words or behaviour, racial or otherwise towards any person or persons not of the same household as himself within the Uttlesford district, Essex and the city of Cambridge.
• Using threatening, intimidating, insulting or abusive words or behaviour towards any member of the emergency services.
• Being drunk in a public place with Uttlesford district and the city of Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
• Being in possession of an open vessel of alcohol in a public place within Uttlesford district and the city of Cambridge.
• Not to enter any public house within Uttlesford district.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 3 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 4 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 6 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 7 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 8 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 9 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 10 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'