Saffron Walden teenager slapped with two-year post conviction ASBO
AN 18-year-old man was made the subject of a two-year post conviction ASBO at Chelmsford Magistrates court yesterday (April 20).
Carl Braybrooke of no fixed address has been prohibited from:
• Using threatening, insulting or abusive words or behaviour, racial or otherwise towards any person or persons not of the same household as himself within the Uttlesford district, Essex and the city of Cambridge.
• Using threatening, intimidating, insulting or abusive words or behaviour towards any member of the emergency services.
• Being drunk in a public place with Uttlesford district and the city of Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
• Being in possession of an open vessel of alcohol in a public place within Uttlesford district and the city of Cambridge.
• Not to enter any public house within Uttlesford district.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 3 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book
- 4 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 5 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes
- 6 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 7 Official opening held for new air ambulance base
- 8 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 County council promises arts boost for Essex
- 10 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital