Saffron Walden theatre group perform cabaret to raise money for East Anglia's Children's Hospice
A SAFFRON Walden-based theatre group performed Cabaret as part of their continuing fundraising for East Anglia s Children s Hospice (EACH). The show was a collection of acts chosen and performed by the cast of HyperFusion Theatre Training Company. The eve
A SAFFRON Walden-based theatre group performed Cabaret as part of their continuing fundraising for East Anglia's Children's Hospice (EACH).
The show was a collection of acts chosen and performed by the cast of HyperFusion Theatre Training Company. The event was held at the Baptist Church, free of charge, on Saturday.
Artistic director Sarah Ellis said: "The idea of cabaret is to empower our cast members to create and produce the kind of theatre that they are interested in and do the kind of music they love.
"This resulted in a fantastic array of entertainment including pop songs, tap dancing, hilarious stand up comedy, serious ballads, dances and so much more. Even a couple of dads got involved playing the guitar.
You may also want to watch:
"It gave them a chance to socialize, have a good time and cherish each other's work which is what HyperFusion is all about and most important we raised �300 for EACH."
For more details on HyperFusion visit the website at www.hyperfusion.co.uk or call 07939645359.
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 3 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 4 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 5 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 6 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 7 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 8 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 9 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 10 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites