Saffron Walden theatre group perform cabaret to raise money for East Anglia's Children's Hospice
A SAFFRON Walden-based theatre group performed Cabaret as part of their continuing fundraising for East Anglia s Children s Hospice (EACH). The show was a collection of acts chosen and performed by the cast of HyperFusion Theatre Training Company. The eve
A SAFFRON Walden-based theatre group performed Cabaret as part of their continuing fundraising for East Anglia's Children's Hospice (EACH).
The show was a collection of acts chosen and performed by the cast of HyperFusion Theatre Training Company. The event was held at the Baptist Church, free of charge, on Saturday.
Artistic director Sarah Ellis said: "The idea of cabaret is to empower our cast members to create and produce the kind of theatre that they are interested in and do the kind of music they love.
"This resulted in a fantastic array of entertainment including pop songs, tap dancing, hilarious stand up comedy, serious ballads, dances and so much more. Even a couple of dads got involved playing the guitar.
You may also want to watch:
"It gave them a chance to socialize, have a good time and cherish each other's work which is what HyperFusion is all about and most important we raised �300 for EACH."
For more details on HyperFusion visit the website at www.hyperfusion.co.uk or call 07939645359.
- 1 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 2 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 5 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 6 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 7 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 8 Saffron Hall's Come Together project starts online this month
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings