Saffron Walden theatre group perform cabaret to raise money for East Anglia's Children's Hospice
A SAFFRON Walden-based theatre group performed Cabaret as part of their continuing fundraising for East Anglia s Children s Hospice (EACH). The show was a collection of acts chosen and performed by the cast of HyperFusion Theatre Training Company. The eve
A SAFFRON Walden-based theatre group performed Cabaret as part of their continuing fundraising for East Anglia's Children's Hospice (EACH).
The show was a collection of acts chosen and performed by the cast of HyperFusion Theatre Training Company. The event was held at the Baptist Church, free of charge, on Saturday.
Artistic director Sarah Ellis said: "The idea of cabaret is to empower our cast members to create and produce the kind of theatre that they are interested in and do the kind of music they love.
"This resulted in a fantastic array of entertainment including pop songs, tap dancing, hilarious stand up comedy, serious ballads, dances and so much more. Even a couple of dads got involved playing the guitar.
"It gave them a chance to socialize, have a good time and cherish each other's work which is what HyperFusion is all about and most important we raised �300 for EACH."
For more details on HyperFusion visit the website at www.hyperfusion.co.uk or call 07939645359.
- 1 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 2 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 3 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 4 Fire safety measures approved for Harlow council homes
- 5 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 6 Thaxted businesses meet Kemi Badenoch MP to talk about Small Business Saturday
- 7 Stansted's Mountfitchet House has 'bush tucker trials'
- 8 Bumper weekend of Christmas events set for Saffron Walden
- 9 Christmas in Essex: 9 magical places to visit in winter
- 10 'Many questions' claim as Uttlesford leader John Lodge announces resignation