Saffron Walden town is finger clicking good!
A BRAND new tourism website for Saffron Walden and the surrounding area has been launched. The Tourist Information Centre s new site – www.visitsaffronwalden.gov.uk – was officially unveiled by Saffron
A BRAND new tourism website for Saffron Walden and the surrounding area has been launched.
The Tourist Information Centre's new site - www.visitsaffronwalden.gov.uk - was officially unveiled by Saffron Walden mayor, Cllr Doug Perry, at a reception in the town hall.
The website currently displays information on what to do, where to stay, and events, and will soon include a where to eat section and an innovative page displaying eight active panoramic views of the town.
TIC duty manager Mark Starte said: "We are delighted to officially launch our new website and are confident that the general public will find it a very attractive, informative and user-friendly site to visit.
You may also want to watch:
"We are particularly pleased with the design and colour-scheme which provides a very striking first impression for potential visitors to our town and area."
The website has been funded by Saffron Walden Town Council and East of England Tourism. It has been project managed by Richard Swain of Force36 and designed by Realnet of Great Shelford.
- 1 Tracking Covid at the Sanger Institute
- 2 Saffron Walden constituency MP on the road map out of lockdown
- 3 Covid-19 breaches at Stansted Airport
- 4 Awards for pandemic heroes launched
- 5 Essex: Climate change top priority for residents
- 6 Containerlift supports laughter and supply chains
- 7 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
- 8 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
- 9 Cam Valley to broadcast a special Mother's Day service
- 10 Fun for virtual World Book Day 2021