Saffron Walden town is finger clicking good!
A BRAND new tourism website for Saffron Walden and the surrounding area has been launched. The Tourist Information Centre s new site – www.visitsaffronwalden.gov.uk – was officially unveiled by Saffron
A BRAND new tourism website for Saffron Walden and the surrounding area has been launched.
The Tourist Information Centre's new site - www.visitsaffronwalden.gov.uk - was officially unveiled by Saffron Walden mayor, Cllr Doug Perry, at a reception in the town hall.
The website currently displays information on what to do, where to stay, and events, and will soon include a where to eat section and an innovative page displaying eight active panoramic views of the town.
TIC duty manager Mark Starte said: "We are delighted to officially launch our new website and are confident that the general public will find it a very attractive, informative and user-friendly site to visit.
You may also want to watch:
"We are particularly pleased with the design and colour-scheme which provides a very striking first impression for potential visitors to our town and area."
The website has been funded by Saffron Walden Town Council and East of England Tourism. It has been project managed by Richard Swain of Force36 and designed by Realnet of Great Shelford.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 3 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 4 Circuit star William Gilbank sets sights on professional sport
- 5 Cambs and Essex academy trust wins prestigious award
- 6 Essex Austin Seven Club takes in Saffron Walden on tour
- 7 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 8 Saffron Walden triathletes doing themselves and their clubs proud at championships
- 9 More restrictions set to be scrapped in Boris Johnson's winter Covid plan
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival