Santa Claus visits Saffron Walden Westgate
Saffron Walden Town Band will be playing Christmas music outside the Market Place store from 10am on Saturday.
And from 11am to 2pm Santa Claus himself will be inside the store, ready to meet and speak to youngsters.
You can have your photograph taken with Santa during these times. The photograph is free – but you can make a donation to Saffron Walden Teenage Cancer Trust if you wish.
Westgate is also joining in the town’s late-night shopping event on Friday and will be open from 6pm to 8.30pm, offering 10 per cent off, plus mulled wine and mince pies.
Store manager Abigail Warren said: “As it’s our first Christmas in Saffron Walden we really want to make it a special occasion for the town.
You may also want to watch:
“With Santa in the store and Christmas music being played outside, Saturday should be a great day for the whole family.”
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out
- 9 Thaxted flash flooding the 'worst in 30 years', says councillor
- 10 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return