Santa Claus visits Saffron Walden Westgate
Saffron Walden Town Band will be playing Christmas music outside the Market Place store from 10am on Saturday.
And from 11am to 2pm Santa Claus himself will be inside the store, ready to meet and speak to youngsters.
You can have your photograph taken with Santa during these times. The photograph is free – but you can make a donation to Saffron Walden Teenage Cancer Trust if you wish.
Westgate is also joining in the town’s late-night shopping event on Friday and will be open from 6pm to 8.30pm, offering 10 per cent off, plus mulled wine and mince pies.
Store manager Abigail Warren said: “As it’s our first Christmas in Saffron Walden we really want to make it a special occasion for the town.
You may also want to watch:
“With Santa in the store and Christmas music being played outside, Saturday should be a great day for the whole family.”
- 1 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 2 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton
- 3 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 4 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 5 Walden teddy bear shop to relocate to new venue
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 Ex-prison governor on writing, retirement and baking at Angela Reed
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Front garden VE Day display planned in Great Chesterford
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal