Santa Claus visits Saffron Walden Westgate
Saffron Walden Town Band will be playing Christmas music outside the Market Place store from 10am on Saturday.
And from 11am to 2pm Santa Claus himself will be inside the store, ready to meet and speak to youngsters.
You can have your photograph taken with Santa during these times. The photograph is free – but you can make a donation to Saffron Walden Teenage Cancer Trust if you wish.
Westgate is also joining in the town’s late-night shopping event on Friday and will be open from 6pm to 8.30pm, offering 10 per cent off, plus mulled wine and mince pies.
Store manager Abigail Warren said: “As it’s our first Christmas in Saffron Walden we really want to make it a special occasion for the town.
You may also want to watch:
“With Santa in the store and Christmas music being played outside, Saturday should be a great day for the whole family.”
- 1 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 2 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 3 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 4 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 5 Great Anglia named train operator of the year
- 6 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 7 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 8 District council urged to cancel investment
- 9 St Clare Hospice 10k run set to take place this April
- 10 Covid jab success in North Uttlesford