Get set for return of Santa’s Grotto to Saffron Walden!
- Credit: Archant
The Saffron Santa’s Grotto is coming to Market Street, in Saffron Walden.
The grotto will open on December 6, between 11am and 4pm, and will run until Sunday, December 22.
The grotto will be open every Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Children of all ages can meet Santa Claus and his elves.
Booking is essential and spaces limited. Tickets for half-hour slots for up to six children cost £5 per child and include a gift and five minutes with Santa each. The tickets can be shown on mobile phones at the grotto's check-in point.
All children must be accompanied by an adult, but babies in arms can attend free unless a present is desired. Children can visit Santa alone or with their families.
You may also want to watch:
Although the site is accessible for wheelchair and buggy users, there is limited space at the venue.
For more information, or to book tickets, go to visitsaffronwalden.gov.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 2 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 5 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 6 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 7 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 8 Saffron Hall's Come Together project starts online this month
- 9 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 10 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe