Search goes on for missing Essex 82-year-old Gordon Wilson
- Credit: Archant
Police say they have no new information regarding missing Leaden Roding man Gordon Wilson, who was last seen more than three weeks ago.
Officers are still investigating a possible sighting on Halstead Road, Sible Hedingham between 2pm and 4pm on October 25 when two motorcyclists and a pedestrian stopped to help a man fitting Mr Wilson’s description, who had fallen over.
It is believed that the 82-year-old, who suffers from vascular dementia, boarded a bus from his home to Chelmsford before getting the number 352 bus to Halstead earlier the same day.
An Essex Police spokesman said: “We have had no further confirmed sightings of Mr Wilson. Investigations are continuing and officers are still very keen to speak to anyone who attended a motorcross event in Sible Hedingham on October 25 and may have seen him.”
Mr Wilson is described as 5ft 11in tall and of medium build with grey thinning hair.
You may also want to watch:
He wears glasses and was last seen wearing a sports jacket which is either checked or navy. He usually wears a shirt, tie and jumper.
Anyone with any information about Mr Wilson can contact police on 101.
- 1 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
- 4 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 5 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 6 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 7 Fine form continues with seven-up for effervescent Saffron Walden Town
- 8 Last-gasp heartbreak for Saffron Walden against unbeaten Ipswich
- 9 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 10 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost